Is it worth going for?

DDH

Ok so I have done a few of the "hard" trophies and mostly have costume kills left (because I was lazy) and some specific kills on certain enemies, apart from the I just need NUTTER and the 250,000,000 points, the thing is, while I can easily get Platinum cups, I find the game so boring and tedious, and only have 100,000,000 points right now, is it even worth trying to attempt this platinum or should I just leave it, I get bored of it easily and rather not have a high percentage if I'm not going to platinum it as it ruins my Platinum to Total Trophy ratio, shall I bother or leave it at 50%

Ultimately it's your call on whether you should get the platinum or not. If you want my opinion, go for it if you think you can get it because it's a nice platinum for your collection AND it's rare. Less than 2% of users on YourGamerCards have the platinum, so then you can show it off to anyone you know that has a PS3.

@January-Embers wow it is rare? then i guess it might be worth it since i have the slightly harder trophies and the online ones already, looks like a grindfest for a bad game which is never fun

@mjfan97 that is exactly what i am thinking, it is really rubbish and platinum cups look hard, i saw a really cool youtuber stream it and i bought it thinking it would be really fun and it was rubbish

i'm gonna get this soon to grind for the platinum for fun.

Fun? There's nothing fun about this miserable broken pile of shit game. I dreaded every moment of playing it and when I got the platinum I was so relieved that I didn't have to ever play it again. Trust me, you'll hate the game, so if you want to have fun stay away from this game. If you want a rare elusive platinum or are just a trophy hoarder then go for it.

If you want a rare elusive platinum or are just a trophy hoarder then go for it.

haha ;)

seriously im down. when i first played this i didnt take it seriously and thought it was fun, im sick of FPS shooters and just want a fun game to play. THIS IS IT. haha, you cant change my mind! :whistle:

• 5 months later...

im in the same boat.

i read about this game before it came out and thought it would be hilarious. i found the gold edition one day for $20 and got it.

it wasnt really a priority for me so it sat around for a bit. just finished all the online trophies, which were okay, and started the story mode. holy shit, i hate this game.

this game takes a step back in every possible way. what we have come to expect from a new gen game, Naughty Bear lacks in every way.

im at about 17% completion, and i hate seeing such a low number. but this one is going to take some serious inspiration to keep going. i find its the exact opposite of January-Embers reply.

theres a reason why the completion rate is so low for this game, and it works in the reverse if you plan on plat'ing this game just to show it off. the fact that you wasted all that time on such an utterly shitty game just to show it off is a joke and a half.

i plan on selling it very soon and try to re-coup some of my money from this terrible decision. unless someone has a divine intervention that can change that, but i think the decision is already made.

edit : just realised how long that was, sorry, just had to vent a bit.

Edited by PrimitivePlus