Anyone think this game was fun?

plisken1979

i lent this game off a friend and at first i wasn't too fussed as he said it got really boring and repetitive.

when he also said that it was bears doing a load of kill moves i was like "ain't it a kids game?"

personally i thought it was a decent challenge, i only made my plat cup by a few points on some levels.

especially the Top Hat levels where nearly everyone of em had a laser/ray pistol.

i'm gonna miss this game when i'm done.

IT'S NAUGHTY TIME!!!! :applause:

Actually I feel like I am one of the few that actually found this game very fun! even tho I have been told it can be repeative I keep finding more and more fun in repeating levels! for a better score/diffrent ways to kill everybear ;D not to mention the mad dash to get the UniBear whcih over 90% of the time I miss T_T lol

• 6 months later...

I really enjoy it, I think it has a lot to do with your sense of humour as to whether you like it or not, having the narration done in a rainbow style really helps. I think that any game can become a grind if you are constantly trying to play a section of it just for a trophy. Naughty Bear has a lot going for it. I'm hoping a Naughty Bear 2 is in the works.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm with MrMinderBinder. After more than a month of playing I still find it very 'supremely entertaining' despite all the problems. But I am getting stressed with the top hat stages. The lasers are so powerful I keep dying as I'm about to finish or finish with a few hundred thousand points short. And I have the Gold Edition so I have to finish all 10 chapters... Gah! Not giving up! Stupid cuddly bears. Oh, and that speed run on chapter 10 is really hard to get gold on for me.

• 5 months later...

I totally agree with you, it did have so much potential and I was hoping it would have sorta been like fairytale fights in some way. But this game was just awful and it made me wanna die from playing it. Also upon immediately starting it, it froze it was a indication that game is not worth your time and its saving you from it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...