preforming suicide kills

• 1 month later...

I think that you can buy certain clothes from the shop to help make bears go insane faster but try smashing objects so a bear will notice or try killing bears in front of others. I find it easier to go up to a bear with a heart over their head and punch them so they'll chase you. Go up to another bear with a heart over their head (the ones with weapons make this process easier) and stand in front of him so you get hit by the other bear. The bear with the weapon should attack the other bear which should help you rank up a lot of points especially if the bear is attacked in front of a group of bears. When the bear has bubbles over their head and they're running around, grab them (make sure you have enough stamina) and scare them and they will kill themselves. :D

• 2 months later...

I may be really late to this, but I figure I'll post anyways in case anyone else has the same question.

First off, the 'Insanity' stat ups your score, and I think it does in fact help with driving bears insane. My tried-and-true method is to run around the level and cripple all bears without killing them. They'll all begin roaming around, and having them witness other injured bears ups your score, as well as seeing terrified or insane bears. Then I typically run around the level smashing everything for coins, and only killing bears that try to escape [cars, boats, etc].

Once all that is done, I just start running around the level looking for insane bears [bears with bubbles above their head] to make them commit suicide. If no bears are insane yet, start yelling at them for points and to up their insanity. Once they are insane, grab them, and for extra points, scare them in front of other bears. If they have a weapon, they'll kill themselves with it, if not, they'll just blow themselves up until they pop.

• 5 months later...