Potential achievement list?

Can't confirm the legitimacy of this list, but here's a list from the sister site: Achievements list - Xbox360Achievements.org

It's a solid list. If these are true then they've obviously changed some things that could be beneficial. Getting 36 platinum cups is going to hurt though. The only thing that has me questioning the legitimacy of this list is the lack of "complete x mission" or "complete x level" style achievements. There's only one. Looks like a long long grind regardless :dance:

The last wasn't that glitchy really. Sure it had wonky controls but that's not "glitchy" per say. As for the platinum cups, if you actually have a strategy going into each level it's really easy to get. To each their own though. While it's nothing special I will say that Naughty Bear holds a special place in my game library.

If you look at trailers on YouTube for this new title, you can see that they've added a lot of new things in this game that wasn't in the previous one. And whose to say that getting platinum cups won't be easier this time around? I think people have passed judgment on Naughty Bear and its sequel too quickly instead of trying to see it for what it really is. It might have its problems but its still a good game with a lot of replay value.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hopefully our trophy list is the same as the achievement list.

It seems as of late when achievement lists come out before trophy lists, there will be something like 30+ achievements but when the trophy list comes out, we only get like ten of them and they're all basic and stupid.

Happened with CS: GO, Jet Set HD and Double Dragon.

I know trophies don't make the game but it is kinda lame when the other console gets more than us.

Makes for little replayablility imo.

Hopefully our trophy list is the same as the achievement list.

It seems as of late when achievement lists come out before trophy lists, there will be something like 30+ achievements but when the trophy list comes out, we only get like ten of them and they're all basic and stupid.

Happened with CS: GO, Jet Set HD and Double Dragon.

I know trophies don't make the game but it is kinda lame when the other console gets more than us.

Makes for little replayablility imo.

Sometimes we get the upper hand though. Dungeon Defenders on 360 only had 12 achievements yet we had 57 with a platinum.