XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > N (PS3) > National Geographic Challenge!

Old 03-24-2012, 08:34 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hutchy View Post
I have the plat on this game. I imported the u.s version just to get the On A Roll trophy and Plat
I am in the UK.
Same here ^^
Old 04-01-2012, 05:40 AM   #42 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   5,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

I imported it too. Hated to have that 26/28 trophies mocking me
IonStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 01:19 PM   #43 (permalink)

What site did you's import the NA version from and how much did you pay? If you dont mind me asking? Thanks in advance

TW14 country club-Monkeys Inc
"Too many games and not enough time!!"
chrissyelkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 02:37 AM   #44 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   5,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissyelkin View Post
What site did you's import the NA version from and how much did you pay? If you dont mind me asking? Thanks in advance
play-asia.com. $31.90
IonStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 06:19 PM   #45 (permalink)

After reading this tread I had to try for myself and see if it was possible or not. I've tried for this trophy for 6-7 hours last night, trying with 1,2 and 4 controllers. 2 and 4 players etc and it is not working. And it suuucks!
Old 04-24-2012, 02:00 PM   #46 (permalink)

I also have the EU version and i can also confirm the trophy won't unlock . I tried with 4 controllers but no luck. I guess I'll have to buy US version for plat.
supernorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 05:30 PM   #47 (permalink)

It is a shame that the EU version won't unlock all the trophies. I played the NA version and the platinum trophy popped like a charm.
Old 06-21-2012, 03:19 AM   #48 (permalink)
Banned

Bummer that the EU version is glitched... after seeing that it was marked impossible (before US was confirmed working) I was pretty worried. I 1000'd this on Xbox and was going to play it again on PS3.
vitaminamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:00 PM   #49 (permalink)

I'm stuck with the EU version too and no plat - From the look of comments above can I buy the US version and it will enable me to get plat, not load a seperate list of trophies, one I can plat and one I can't?

EDIT; Can someone also tell me where I can get the US version, tried Amazon but they won't ship to the UK.

Last edited by Coys-; 08-28-2012 at 09:16 PM.
Coys- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:10 PM   #50 (permalink)
Banned

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Road Map Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coys- View Post
I'm stuck with the EU version too and no plat - From the look of comments above can I buy the US version and it will enable me to get plat, not load a seperate list of trophies, one I can plat and one I can't?

EDIT; Can someone also tell me where I can get the US version, tried Amazon but they won't ship to the UK.
That's not entirely true, because I saw some sellers that ship international. They wanted twice as much for the game. But the original price was low. I'm tempted to get it, but I get it through some shipping service that let me have a USA address and then just forward it to my own address.
MMDE is offline   Reply With Quote