Rate the trophy difficulty...  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_3.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.94

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• 2 months later...

I voted a 2 as there is nothing too taxing here, quite appealing title with a few mini-games and the quality of the videos are very good on a decent t.v. each charactor has some funky dance moves which crack me up:dance:. I enjoyed it apart from the two glitched trophies 'on a roll' and '...one for all' which are in the process of being resolved.:think:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I live in the UK but managed to buy a UK and US copy on eBay, making this Plat a walk in the park.

I give it a 1/10 difficulty, you dont even need high scores to pass the challenges, so no googling required. Also the slider puzzles are all 3x3 blocks rather than the harder 4x4 blocks, so it was all a bit too simple really.

• 3 weeks later...

National Geographic Challenge! platinum difficulty (with guides) 1

National Geographic Challenge! platinum difficulty (without guides) 3

Finally! After a couple of hours toiling away on this insipid little game I can finally (again) breath a sigh of relief. For the life of me I could not get and could not understand what was keeping me from getting 3 trophies, ..One For All, Child's Play & Mommas and Poppas. The guide says complete 5 quizzes on both difficulty levels but I'll say this right now I had to do more than 5. Say, about 12 each.

Aside from my complaints, it's an easy go with this one, guide or no guide. If you find yourself having the same problems I had, do what I did.. keep playing.

Edited by Rubbercons
Finally figured it out..

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I gave this game a 4/10. It isn't exactly "easy". It's also a tad bit on the tedious side as well but nothing too extreme. Wildlife is worse than this? Hm, don't think I'll bother with that one than.

The trophy guide is pure shit. I'm sorry, but it really is. Vague. Lack of detail. Doesn't put any real effort in towards helping the player. Don't even bother looking at the trophy guide. It makes me wonder why you even bothered to write one??? Check out the Xbox achievement guide if you want something much more thorough.

I wasn't a fan of this game. However I'd still platinum the Eu. version if i could find confirmation somewhere that the platinum is now achievable???

Anyway, enjoy. Pick it up, give it a go. I don't see why anyone couldn't platinum this game. I didn't find it as short as others claimed it to be though, with those annoying box and slider puzzles.

Edited by TacoNinja

• 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...