The Big 50

Gnarly__Dudes

when starting up the game i made 2 accounts at the same time

One called "Mistakes" where i learn most of the questions in the episodes and if i get them wrong it doesn't really matter at all. where even retrying wouldn't really effect me.

And another account called "Perfect" which every episode gets a correct answer for every question. this way is a little easier then pausing your game racing to the computer without learning anything at all.

• 2 weeks later...
when starting up the game i made 2 accounts at the same time

One called "Mistakes" where i learn most of the questions in the episodes and if i get them wrong it doesn't really matter at all. where even retrying wouldn't really effect me.

And another account called "Perfect" which every episode gets a correct answer for every question. this way is a little easier then pausing your game racing to the computer without learning anything at all.

Good tip. I think I'll do something like that as my fall back option if my own strategy doesn't work. And that is to play several games in multiplayer for each category before taking on any Quest mode episodes. That way I'll progress toward those multiplayer trophies while learning the answers to the questions I don't know since the questions for the quizes and Quest episodes are the same. I can do this in stages: play a couple quizes, then go and do any of the episodes that are unlocked from which those quiz questions were drawn.

• 1 month later...
i just found out that you can get the big 50 trophy by not finishing the episode when you got a wrong answer. all i did was press start and quit then just choose the episode. :)

so does this mean, if you get a question wrong, you hit start and quit to the main menu, then restart the episode, and you can get the big 50 trophy this way?

• 3 months later...

the easy way:

if you miss an answer before moving on, press the button PS, go back to the XMB, the game will not save this error and you can return the questionnaire again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

o meio mais facil:

caso voce erre alguma resposta, antes de seguir em frente, aperte o botao

http://mt.playstation.com/help/home-button-ps.jpg

volte ao XMB, o game nao ira salvar este erro e voce pode retornar ao questionario novamente.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
i just found out that you can get the big 50 trophy by not finishing the episode when you got a wrong answer. all i did was press start and quit then just choose the episode. :)

I'll see if this works. I'm currently at 22/50 episodes and just fluffed up one of the quizzes....when I used this method, it took me back to the world and the episode I was on was back at 0/10. I don't know if this helps trophiehunter but in 28 episodes time, I'll hopefully have the Big 50 trophy....will post back here in the next day or so. :)

Edit: Alright! Got the Big 50 trophy. Whenever I got a question incorrect (3-4 times thanks to the tricky what do you see? questions at the ends), I paused the game by pressing start, then going to Quit. I got the trophy on the 55th episode win. :)

Edited by thedarkness91