stupid lepard slider

Lord_Raiden

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Thanks, I will do that part last then! :)

You can't. The black squares are in the top left of the large-ish puzzle while the blank (missing tile) is the bottom left. That means the bottom left will be the section you do last. And the section you will have to undo to get the blank back up to the top left so you can switch the top left tiles. And then redo to get the blank back to the bottom left.

You can't. The black squares are in the top left of the large-ish puzzle while the blank (missing tile) is the bottom left. That means the bottom left will be the section you do last. And the section you will have to undo to get the blank back up to the top left so you can switch the top left tiles. And then redo to get the blank back to the bottom left.

I'm pretty pro at those sliders, lol, will write a guide for how to solve them in general after I'm done with the STAT ATTAX card values! :)

Anyways, I clearly saw a difference between them, so I guess you guys got a LCD screen. I still use an old CRT! xD I bet I would have been able to tell on the recent plasmas as well! ;)

The most time consuming part of the entire game is those dumb square puzzles! >:\

Edited by MMDE