National Geographic Challenge! Wild Life

dda1996a

another party/ answering question video game, this time revolving around national geographic questions

no trailer yet, here is the amazon page:[ame=http://www.amazon.com/National-Geographic-Challenge-Wild-Playstation-3/dp/B003ZFVD4Y%3FSubscriptionId%3D0G328EV38WWDW8XSG102%26tag%3Dvideogamecountdown-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB003ZFVD4Y]Amazon.com: National Geographic Challenge! Wild Life: Video Games[/ame]

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
looks fun to play with the family and learn something instead of shooting ppl online just for a while jajaj

I got the leaderboard trophy yesterday, and yes, it was kind of requiring. You would need to google a couple of times, and not always was the game correct in all cases, but I did something to make it all much easier. There are trophies for playing multiplayer for so and so many rounds, and while I did those, I did one category at a time until one of the trophies popped. By doing that I learned pretty much all the answers. Then I could do them alone for a good score, and really the most important is to never answer wrong on the questions where you bet your points, because a loss on each of those are the same as getting two perfect answers wrong away from max score. You can always pause and google it, but several times have the game been wrong, and there are some typos. I must say when I started googling, I ended up learning quite a lot! :D I only need to play 20 more multi-team mutliplayer quizes to get the (P). :D

Edited by MMDE