XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 11-17-2011, 11:35 AM   #1
Roughdawg4

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   2,500 Posts   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Default Donut

How do you do a donut? Once I do it halfway I automatically respawn?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattybell2117 View Post
He's starting to border that line though where it's hard to argue with him because he's so stupid. It's like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how well you play, the pigeon's still gonna knock over all the pieces, poop on the board and strut around like he won.
Roughdawg4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 07:15 PM   #2
Roughdawg4

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   2,500 Posts   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

I haven't tried this yet but Sharksfan24 told me this:

I pressed and held + + and I was able to do a donut. The game tells you when you did a donut at the bottom right of the screen after you stopped spinning around.

Hopefully this helps. I will be uploading a video for this trophy soon for visual purposes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattybell2117 View Post
He's starting to border that line though where it's hard to argue with him because he's so stupid. It's like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how well you play, the pigeon's still gonna knock over all the pieces, poop on the board and strut around like he won.
Roughdawg4 is offline   Reply With Quote