Info Needed for Project Platinum

The Ironman trophy is glitchy in a good way, several people have said to pop it long before 250 races. I got mine after 2 races. I also know some people with 100 races and still no trophy. No report on if it actually pops at 250.

The King trophy is pretty difficult and the Inside Line Highlight Challenges can be tough for the Challenge Complete trophy. Fuel mileage can help with The King trophy and Videos are on youtube for the Highlight Challenges. Hope that helps.

At least two full season playthroughs (36+ races each season) 250 online races (if you don't get lucky and have glitch and unlock early) and beating all of the highlight challenges. I think were looking at a 40 hour platinum with a difficulty level of 5. If you're familiar with NASCAR, or a generally good at racing games the platinum could be considered a 3. If you can't manipulate your champion difficulty playthough using 10% distance races and 4x time wear it could be a 7 difficulty. So I think 5 is good middle ground.

Thankfully there are no (bad) glitches or unacheivable trophies in this years game.