Achievement/Trophy List

Hey guys, I was searching on the forums for this game possible trophy list and I did not find any (maybe because the NASCAR fanbase on this site is small :whistle:). With that I went to good ol' google and found the achievement/trophy list for the game, straight for the game's website.

Here you go, enjoy!

NASCAR The Game: Inside Line Achievements/Trophies List | NASCAR The Game

This game also comes out tomorrow for those of you interested, Nov. 6, and I for one cannot wait!!! (Also, strange that this is not mention in the upcoming games section of this site :think:, again the small fanbase?)

Been waiting for this game to come out for quite some time, and now only 5 more hours to go!!! I'm excited!

As far as the trophies go, none of them look that difficult minus "Hustler" (Win a public online race after passing 5 cars on the last lap) and Ironman (Take part in 250 Public Online Races) and Ironman only looks hard because I don't care to play games online that much.

I don't know if you guys got the game yet or not, but, did you notice that when your signed in, the trophy list doesn't show up? It does show up if your not signed onto PSN. Go figure.

EDIT: Trophy List for this game now shows up. Mine came up some time last night.

Edited by CRAZYCANADIAN72