General Trophy Discussion

• 8 months later...
The 250 online races trophy is unrealistic. It's asking for too much. Just finished the Madden 13 'grind-a-thon, to Platinum that. Now this? Lol

I'm still up to my neck in the grind a thon that is Madden but its not the 250 races you should worry about, its the win a championship on champion difficulty, apparently its stupid hard.

I'm still up to my neck in the grind a thon that is Madden but its not the 250 races you should worry about, its the win a championship on champion difficulty, apparently its stupid hard.

So we can't choose 1-2 lap races with damage, & penalties off? I don't have this yet, but winning a championship on the highest difficulty in 'Superstars V8 Racing' was a mo-fo, but 1 lap races made it possible. That trophy was a 'Plat-breaker,' but i got it.

So we can't choose 1-2 lap races with damage, & penalties off? I don't have this yet, but winning a championship on the highest difficulty in 'Superstars V8 Racing' was a mo-fo, but 1 lap races made it possible. That trophy was a 'Plat-breaker,' but i got it.

Not sure about that but I've heard from people in lobbies talking about it, that they just pull away and leave you and if you finish in the top 30 you had a good race. So in order to do a 1 lap race you would have to qualify on pole which sounds almost impossible from what I've heard in lobbies (guys that were pretty good too)

I'm currently into the second season of my career mode, did first season on easy, no damage, no penalties, no fuel or tire wear, and 2% races. Take the credits and max out your car, second season set to champion difficulty, no damage, no penalties, 4x tire wear and fuel, and higher % races. I'm only two races into second season but won one and got top five on second race by fuel mileage. You will start at the back and run there till they start pitting. It's working so far, I'll let ya know how it turns out.

Edited by jg24

• 2 months later...

Im doing exactly what jg 24 said. I ground out a win at Daytona on champion to start my carreer just to prove to myself it was possible (after about 100 game restarts), but then Phoenix and Las Vegas were ridiculous after. So I've restarted my carreer on medium difficulty just to max out the car and pick up the racing trophies along the way.

I have been doing online races here and there, but Im not looking forward to trying to get those trophies. Must of been nice for those couple of people who picked up Iron Man as a glitch...

• 2 weeks later...

I have the king trophy and obtained it using the method jg24 mentioned. Just want to add turn yellows off or when the computer cars wreck it will throw the strategy off. Just start in the back, ride around saving fuel and you'll pass everyone when they pit. You won't win every race, but it seems to be the most reliable way. I even simulated some of the races to speed up the process and that works also. I completed it on my 2nd season with a maxed out car.

I have the king trophy and obtained it using the method jg24 mentioned. Just want to add turn yellows off or when the computer cars wreck it will throw the strategy off. Just start in the back, ride around saving fuel and you'll pass everyone when they pit. You won't win every race, but it seems to be the most reliable way. I even simulated some of the races to speed up the process and that works also. I completed it on my 2nd season with a maxed out car.

I'll have to give it a shot. This trophy has pretty much made me put the game on the back burner. That and those stupid lightning challenges. I tried the very last one and just spin out every time