Worth buying?

Man the game is awsome & for the most part easy. Read up on the 90/91 paint scheme glitch tho!!! If u get this game just to be safe i would NOT PLAY ONLINE untill u have completed ur carrer & gotten all ur single player trophies. There is speculation that ranking up online is the cause of the glitch. If u love Nascar & trophies then this a MUST HAVE!!!

Honestly. It's kinda easy eve on Very Hard. It can be a challenge if you can't stay out of trouble. I think online is sh!t. I'm not playing online again until this patch #2 finally comes out since it always ends up freezing my system when I play online.

It's got alot of bugs that is suppose to get fixed with patch #2 and alot of dumb sh!t that you can tell this game was made by a company outside of the states and don't know everything or enough about the sport of NASCAR. I will admit if you look pass all the lies the company said about this game before it was released and a number or weird bugs this is a good first try on their part. I think if they fix black flags and have it the way it was in NASCAR09 or like it is in real life, add practice/qualifying/race all in the same section without loading (NASCAR09) for both offline and online and fix most of the bugs from this game the next game they put out could very well be the best NASCAR game on a game system.

Free 2011 DLC is not out yet. I have no idea when it will be out, but if I was to guess I would say sometime in July. I would suggest maybe renting it for a day or two and try it out before you buy that way you'll know for sure if this is a game you'll enjoy. I myself do enjoy this game and IF they fix most of the problems with patch #2 I'll probably play this game daily.

The DLC for the 2011 Cars & Schedule is free.

As for the patch, obviously, they dont know when the patch is coming out.

They've mentioned on their forums that Patch #2 was to be released on May 9th. Well, that date has come and gone.

Last I read on their forums was that Activision found a problem with the patch and thats why we havent recieved it yet. Im tired of trying to pass "Brake Riding A.I" cars. when they pit or exit pit, they cut right in front of you causing you to slam into the wall.

All & all, its a good game, til they release the patch and it should be better. I hope.

• 11 months later...

I kinda think this game was good. I mean, looking at how it was the developer's first time creating a Nascar game. It was definitely a playable game. I think people are/were to rough on Eutechnyx for this game. They got so much hate, they just discontinued the game. It's sad how ignorance is taking over the world... I believe they noticed they're mistakes and are going to fix them in the next game, Nascar the game: 2012. Does anyone agree?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I liked this game, was very easy, but is a bit time consuming to complete all of the tasks. One thing you need to know is, while there is a patch out which updates to the newer cars, you do NOT want it installed. Reason being is that you can't complete the challenges with the new update installed which is a pain in the ass if you don't find that out until AFTER you complete a season.

• 4 weeks later...
Avoid at all costs, total garbage. Infact, that rule can be applied to all Eutechnyx games.

Having logged on to see if this is worth buying at the present PS+ discount I'm inclined to take this opinion above all others, having been burned by every previous Eutechnyx game I've purchased.

• 3 months later...