Rate the trophy difficulty...  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_55.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.61

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

the only thing scaring me is the trophy glitches - i didnt get the one for ranking up the first time - even though so far i got the 10 and 20 ranks. in game shows i achieved it but no trophy - and i know others are having issues with other trophies. and im not to trusting in activision to fix glitches

I give it a 5. I've put quite a bit of time into this and it's not a very hard game. I race on the "Very Hard" Difficulty and have yet to finish outside the top 10 so it's not very hard if you are a good racer. I would have given it like a 3 or 4 but I don't like to race online and probably will have to boost to get them trophies.

It's going to be a more time consuming then hard platinum to get. The 200 race wins for example. That will take quite a while. :think:

Gave it a 4. Should have my platinum in a few days, just got a few more tracks to master. Only hard part is running a fast lap on a couple of tracks.

agreed, just got this 2 days ago and am like 28% trophies done. just completing my first season and getting the PS and pins left. also need online trophies and if i get a good boosting partner they look pretty easy to get.

i'll probably vote 5 once i'm done with it, waiting to see if anything changes my mind

Gave it a 5.

Got my Platinum just a moment ago. Took me 2 weeks, on and off, as I was also playing Test Drive Unlimited 2, Shift 2, and Gran Turismo at the same time.

Had 1 trophy glitch for me; Rubbin is Racin, which required me to uninstall the game and save game data, and reinstall it and run all 27 tracks online again which took about half a day to complete.

Mostly everything is just time consuming. Only effort was on the track mastering; which needed some patience and practice.

Overall, I thought the game was very enjoyable, especially as a NASCAR fan myself, this game was very fun for me to play.

I put a 3. I found obtaining the trophies pretty easy, except for some frustrating complications with the trophy glitches. After starting a new saved file and going through the game again, the last trophy I need unlocked, giving me the platinum as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

hi,

im giving it a 3. i had no probs with the lap times as i first thought (a lot of people saying they are hard). the only stupid trophys are the online ones (20 rivals and race at every track, thank god i had a good boosting partner). i played the psn version btw.

time: ingame statistik says: 16,6 hours. you can add a few hours for the loading time. :)

• 2 months later...

4 from me. Some of the lap times might turn out to be tough, however there are good setups online. The one track that caused me trouble was Darlington, even with extreme setup + aids off it took about 50 laps to get below 29.60. However got down to 29.3 so its definitely doable, the car was insane though with extreme oversteering.

Online trophies definitely need to be boosted as this stage there isn't anyone playing. This eliminates the problem with having to boost rival wins on public lobbies though as it's easy to boost them with nobody joining.

Overall the game was enjoyable but definitely not meant for everyone. If you have played previous Eutechnyx racers on PS3 (Ferrari challenge, Supercar challenge) and enjoyed them, you will enjoy this one too most likely. If you are looking for an easily approachable arcade racer this isn't the game for you. While this is far from a hardcore racing sim, it does provide some challenge, especially with a wheel.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Im on 78% now and have all of the online trophies. it looks some laptimes are gonna cause some extra effort. i havent touched setups yet and im few tenths away from needed laptimes. like vegas and charlotte, thousandth sec identical time. 30:00 duh and it needs to be 29:99 to count. When i checked pb from all of the tracks theres a tenth or just few thousandth of sec separating me from needed times. Looks like Darlington and Dover is gonna be toughest ones. Im doing approx 10 ~ 15 lap races to get 200 wins and trying to beat the laptimes. We'll see how all of the invitational events goes. drafting ones are easy. Its a nice game and doesnt deserve all the bad criticism. If i platted all of the F1 2010, 11 and 12 i can plat this. Will give it a vote later.

• 6 months later...

4/10 only bought it because it was on sale on ps store, but was happily surprised really enjoyed it and no glitch/problems. if you like gran turismo style driving games this is 1 for you. hardest thing lap times and all I did was alter acceleration/top speed setting 3-5 clicks to more acceleration and bobs your uncle!

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Voted 5.

It would be 3 without couple of track mastering times and Surfin USA/Boy Scout glitches. Online is dead, so that didn´t made things easier either.

After mastering every track I was still missing one pin. Luckily I had a backup save file, so only needed to master 10 tracks twice. Make backup of your game save often!