Ride in Style 90/91

what car/sponser is it?

EDIT: have you tried doing all of the Invatational Events in carrer mode? you may have missed one there

Yes i've done all the INV events & got the trophy for that... i have done & won everything in the game.. Unless there is something i dont know about. Like some kinda secret code (other than the godaddy one w/3 schemes)

its glitched i did it over again with the patch installed was going to do it w/o the patch though and got it i also wrote down when you get them while ranking up you dont have to enter the MM code either for the trophy

1 block 5

2 5

4 4

7 2

8 3

9 4

10 2

13 4

14 2

15 5

16 3

17 2

19 2

20 block 4 and 5

21 2

22 4

23 4

24 4

25 4

26 3 and 4

27 5

28 2

29 2

the other 10 you get from invitationals you start with 52 i believe the glitch happens while ranking up i would stay off the online if your going for it i think ranking up online messed me up the first time

Edited by I Hate Hard Trophies

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem with this. This trophy is holding me back from the platinum unless they (hopefully) fix the problem in an upcoming patch.

Level 30, ALL Invitational Races complete. I have 97% trophy level for the game and it's embarrassing because I have the trophies for completing all Inv. Races and reaching lvl. 30 but no "Ride in Style".:mad::mad:

You have to place in every invitational to get this trophy.

do you mean place FIRST PLACE in every one? cuz i did have to kinda cheat to do the 2nd to last Legend Challenge at Pocono...I got all the coins, just didnt finish first, but did finish the race...

Also, maybe one of you can help, I currently have 84 schemes, and i'm a level 26 with 3 bars completed...do i need to worry bout not unlocking this trophy?

do you mean place FIRST PLACE in every one? cuz i did have to kinda cheat to do the 2nd to last Legend Challenge at Pocono...I got all the coins, just didnt finish first, but did finish the race...

Also, maybe one of you can help, I currently have 84 schemes, and i'm a level 26 with 3 bars completed...do i need to worry bout not unlocking this trophy?

Man if u read all the posts you will see that EVERYTHING has ben WON (1st place) & some of our trophies still wont unlock. I sold the headache so i have no clue if this has been fixed or not. Yes i would worry if i were u, especially if u played online before rank 30

Edited by Crazy-TrainZ28

• 2 months later...

I was one of the ones that reached level 30, mastered all tracks, got 1st and gold on all the invitationals, and did not get the Ride in Style trophy, my last trophy that I need to Plat.

I backed up my game, deleted it, re-installed it, left the patched installed and got it on my second attempt, my paint schemes unlocked just like I Hate Trophies had in his post.

Not sure what caused it, but things I didn't do the second time around.

I did not play online.

I did not use the "godaddy" code.

Not sure if either one of these things had any thing to do with it, but I got it so hmmmmmm !!!

Now just waiting for the maintenance to get done, so I can sync my Platinum.

• 8 months later...

I finally got this game back yesterday and decided to give it one more shot. I'm happy to say it FK'n worked!!! I started fresh and deleted my old save... It took me about 12 hours to reach rank 29 1/2 and win 35 races in career mode.

I never played online since all i needed was my paint schemes. After a fk'n year of seeing this game at 97% because of a stupid ass glitched trophy, it feels awesome to see it at 100% & PLATTED!!!!!!!!! :eek: