Wow over here if you throw in another 5-10$ you get the card collector edition!

Which I am seriously thinking in buying just for collectors sake!

the card collector edition isnt worth it unless you plan to play the card game then you're looking in to a couple 50-100 bucks to get a decent deck.

the game has alot of characters from storm 1 and storm 2 and a few new ones. the story mode is lame while the online mode is better but i can't say i recommend anyone buying it for 65 bucks as it feels more like an expansion pack.

Bought and received the Collector edition after waiting for 2 long months...Thou storyline aint that gooding compared to the previous...the 70 plus characters and new gameplay mechanics are worth playing :)

most of the characters were chars from storm 1 and 2. Not that many new ones.

• 2 weeks later...

Too me it is not. The scenario mode was crap I'm sorry to say, Im not quite sure how they managed to screw that up. They messed up by leaving a lot of key info out and overall trying to put stories most of us should know by following the anime into a new box. The online mode is infested with Sasuke, Kiba, Danzo, or Masked Man spammers. Basically I'd only play this with friends. Overall I'm sorry I bought the game new for 65$ and cant get a refund. Now I have the platinum as a sign of what a mediocre game this was unfortunately.

Too me it is not. The scenario mode was crap I'm sorry to say, Im not quite sure how they managed to screw that up. They messed up by leaving a lot of key info out and overall trying to put stories most of us should know by following the anime into a new box. The online mode is infested with Sasuke, Kiba, Danzo, or Masked Man spammers. Basically I'd only play this with friends. Overall I'm sorry I bought the game new for 65$ and cant get a refund. Now I have the platinum as a sign of what a mediocre game this was unfortunately.

Is the platinum easy to obtain at least?

• 2 weeks later...

the platinum is easy as s..t, i was quite dissapointed with the trophies they wern't hard at all i wanted them to be longer and harder then storm 2 which was also quite easy, hopefully they introduce some hard to earn trophies in storm 3, the story mode could of been longer, but the graphics and gameplay more then make up for it, i still think its worth the cash you should invest into it, if you are a naruto fan you wouldn't second question it,

the platinum is easy as s..t, i was quite dissapointed with the trophies they wern't hard at all i wanted them to be longer and harder then storm 2 which was also quite easy, hopefully they introduce some hard to earn trophies in storm 3, the story mode could of been longer, but the graphics and gameplay more then make up for it, i still think its worth the cash you should invest into it, if you are a naruto fan you wouldn't second question it,

Huge fan of the show so I might go for it in a week or so =)

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...