Ninja Info Cards - Unlock requirement list!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This list is wrong!

I don't have the cards from 305 to 346, I went to check and there is cards that say to unlock using X character as lead and im sure i used them cause i have the trophy for using all...

Exactly this.

• 3 months later...

Just want to put this out there, not all of the items on the lists are accurate. I ran into several that did not match either the number or the unlock or both. Examples include not getting a card unlock for using Haku as leader 4 times, ditto for Young Neji, and Chojouro as support. As for the numbers being wrong, while I think I got the use "character" once for everybody the number just don't work at all for several of them as I was getting 500 and some instead of 315.

The lists are a good starting point for the last 3-4% you need after doing everything else just don't expect them to be 100% accurate.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The card codes don't count to the overall percentage do they??, on my xbox play through I was told It didn't, ill be replaying it on my ps3, soon, just unlocking everything for each character (support types, costumes) and replaying scenes from the anime seemed to work well for me

• 6 years later...