Rate the trophy difficulty...  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_3.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.92

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voted it a 2.

Only slight annoyance was being stuck at 79% ninja info cards and spending a few hours just randomly fighting the CPU in Free Battle.

Did not touch the online matches at all, so relatively easy platinum in comparison to NUNS2.

This was a grind. Although, survival mode was a pain, yet came off as challenging. The only trophy that gave me trouble was the "Card Collection Master" Trophy. 80% for the info cards definitely was left off to a task of gasping for straws. Seemed like a game of chance then formulaic, in terms of card encounters. Overall, I'd give this a 4/10.

Gave it a 2/10. I haven't actually gotten the plat yet still waiting for the 30 hour time. Finished 98% of the trophy in 27 hours.

Nothing really hard in plating the game. It's pretty straight forward yet still enjoyable. Yes you'd have to grind a bit, but overall the game is still fun as hell, especially for those Naruto fans like myself.

The ninja info card image was probably the toughest. It took me a while to finish all the possible special team ups. At the end, I was stuck at 79% so I went online and used Deidara and spammed like hell. After a couple of minutes, pooof I got my Card Collector Trophy.

Overall: It's an easy plat, no skills required (unlike TM, UMVC3, etc.) You just have to stick to it and play. I gave it a 2 because it required me 20+ hours to plat it. It would have been a 1 if only it didn't take me a day for the card collector trophy.

Edited by tofuness

• 2 weeks later...

I gave it a 3/10. Really easy game, especially with the glitch! Only "hard" part is to get the cards but it's just a grind. Really love Naruto but this wasn't as good at NS2 x

Edited by Kirceratops
Wanted to express my feelings on this game.