will there be a limited edition?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Card Edition has been confirmed for the UK and it is coming out at the same time of the game itself (on March 30th). The US/Canada have no word of a limited/collector's edition and since the game comes out in a matter of weeks I'm assuming there won't be one. As such, the differences between the Card Edition and just the normal game is simply a poster, a starter deck (which have nothing to do with the game) and a booster pack of 8 (which do have to do with the game in terms of a new card mechanic) along with the game. If you pre-order (I'm not sure if it applies if you get the game after it comes in) you get a bonus card (similar to that of which you can find in the booster pack). Ultimately, people with the Card Edition have a slight advantage is all. What this advantage is, we will find out soon. I'm hoping that this advantage is simply getting weapons/jutsus/characters as soon as you start the game without having to unlock/buy them so it isn't a HUGE advantage to online UK players.