Dragon Spirit - Small N' Wide help?

Alright, the last 2 hours i was on level 2, repeating: Get to the 2nd wave of birds, where if you let them fly by you, or kill 10, there will be 5 flashing birds left everytime. Now for 2 hours all they dropped were: light/dark blue orbs, red flamethrower orbs, and every few games a gold or purple orb. NOT ONCE, did i get a small OR wide. And i doubt the random probability of smalls and wide is that low. So i call bs on the trophy guide strategy on here, or im unlucky. I've had a lil success on level 4 with the porcupines, but whenever i get a needed orb, i dont get the other. Yeah theres other threads, but im on a ps3 and not sifting through every post or thread for 1 stamp. Most of what i have read was no help, or repetitive.from previous posts. If you have something DIFFERENT to try, id appreciate it.

• 4 months later...

I tried to get this stamp the same way you did and didn't get anywhere. I was fortunate if I got one of the needed powerups on either level 2 or 4, let alone both. I got the stamp on the underwater level and recommend trying there. I can't remember if that's level 6 or level 7, but there are a lot of good powerups in that level. I think I only had to play through that level three times before I got the right combination. I had it for just a split second before being hit but that was enough to get the stamp.

Only bad thing is that you have to beat the ice level to get there, and I think that level is far more difficult than some of the ones that follow it (except the last, which I haven't beaten and don't really care to at this point). But you only have to get through it once to get to the water level, and maybe I'm just bad at this game.

Edited by MvComedy

• 4 months later...

Thanks for the feedback, i actually recently just got it. i gave up on it for a long time, but i got a new ps3 and downloaded, so i started it up, to see if my stamps were saved, and they weren't, so i started playing to try to regain them, and it was one of the 1st stamps i had received. Im not sure level number, but it was the desert/volcanic one with the porcupines. I had gotten a wide and just tried lasting as long as i could, and a small orb was dropped. I probably lasted a solid 2-3 minutes before it had happened. I think this stamp is ENTIRELY luck, and its most likely possible on any level, without a certain technique. I think you have to just play and let it happen. If you get either orb, last as long as you can without getting hit. That's really the only strategy for this stamp. Atleast in my opinion and trying "strategies" that failed.