Free Play Stamp

Yoshi_Girl

Hi, I'm having a hard time unlocking this stamp for some reason. I'm positive I've played Xevious Res well over 50 times. Does it have to be 50 times on High Score Challenge or Score Mode? Or does it matter? What I'm basically doing is starting the game and letting myself die until Game Over on both modes. Any ideas? Thanks!

Free Play - Play Xevious Resurrection 50 times. This is very easy. Just start Xevious Resurrection with the lowest amount of lives and die on purpose, then go back to the main menu and go back into the game and repeat. (you have to go all the way out to the game selection screen after dieing once then back into the game) After 50 times of doing this the stamp is yours. You also get unlimited continues which help a lot. I highly suggest you get this stamp first as it makes every other stamp so much easier.

Oh and if you are doing it right you will notice the number of continues start to go up from the 3 you have the first time you played. I only noticed it when it hit 10.

Edited by OmegaX01

• 3 months later...
Free Play - Play Xevious Resurrection 50 times. This is very easy. Just start Xevious Resurrection with the lowest amount of lives and die on purpose, then go back to the main menu and go back into the game and repeat. (you have to go all the way out to the game selection screen after dieing once then back into the game) After 50 times of doing this the stamp is yours. You also get unlimited continues which help a lot. I highly suggest you get this stamp first as it makes every other stamp so much easier.

Oh and if you are doing it right you will notice the number of continues start to go up from the 3 you have the first time you played. I only noticed it when it hit 10.

Huh? So is this story mode or challenge mode?

When I die it says Game Over and it doesnt say Continue.

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Im new to these boards and been reading up on them for awhile getting help where i need it.

Im posting because I'm having problems completing this stamp. Here are the details to what I have done, and if someone can actually pin point what im doing wrong that would be good.

lives at 1, playing story mode (according to member above, if continue count is getting higher then you are doing it right)

1st try - I started a game, died and then waited for the continue screen to count down. game over screen showed up and went to xevious screen to select story , high score etc again. Played again and continue count is the same

2nd try - I started a game, died and then waited for game over screen after continue. i selected "return to main menu" and then selected xevious again. played another game and continue count is the same

3rd try - new game, died and during count down for continue i helf the ps button and quit the whole game entirely. Went back into game check continue count, its the same.

4th try - new game, died and waited to im back to main screen (after game over). held ps button and quit the whole game. Went back in to check continue count, its the same.

I honestly dont know what im doing wrong and the description above are abit vague to me. This is the only stamp left for me to get out of all the game. Atm, it seems likes its glitched or something I just cant get it to work.

Here is what you do:

- Set the options to hard and 1 life

- Start the game and let yourself die.

- After the game over screen, return to the main menu (meaning you completely exit out of xevious resurrection)

- Repeat until you do this 50 times.

- After you get the stamp, you will then be able to play the game with unlimited continues. Your number of continues do not increase prior to getting to the stamp.