Cherry - Collect the cherry

Orange - Collect the orange

Apple - Collect the apple

I'm gonna assume that every fruit will give you a stamp

1600 - Eat all the ghosts during the blue time while eating one fat dot

1600 x2 - Same as above but do it twice during one map

Could be a x3 and x4 not sure

Dig Dug:

No Dig - dont dig at all during one map, just go the the top in one of the eariler maps and wait for them all to come up there

Dragon game:

Homing fire - hit square and use homing fire

Galaga:

Scorpion - Shoot the scorpion

Stingray - Shoot all the stingrays

Stage 10 - Get to Stage 10

Destroy Fighter - Let an alien collect your ship and then shoot the ship

Duel Fighter - Same as above except shoot the alien with the ship

Perfect - During the challenge stage shoot ALL the enemies

Dragonfly - Shoot all the dragonflys

Boss Alien - Destroy the boss alien

Hope this helps!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is ripped from the na psn board posted by PsyChoED.

i have not verified all the stamps but so far most of them unlock. im having trouble on some they either wrong or jus for the asian release.

and thanks snarez for the no dig 1 i gotta try it.

Pac-Man

Eat the Cherries that appear after eating a set number of Pac-Dots in Round 1!

Eat the Strawberry that appears after eating a set number of Pac-Dots in Round 2!

Eat the Orange that appears after eating a set number of Pac-Dots in Round 3 or 4!

Eat the Apple that appears after eating a set number of Pac-Dots in Round 5 or 6!

Eat the Melon that appears after eating a set number of Pac-Dots in Round 7 or 8!

Eat the Galboss that appears after eating a set number of Pac-Dots in Round 9 or 10!

Eat the Bell that appears after eating a set number of Pac-Dots in Round 11 or 12!

Eat the Key that appears after eating a set number of Pac-Dots after Round 13!

Clear the beginner level by completing the first 5 rounds!

Clear the advanced level by completing the first 21 rounds!

Eat all ghosts in succession after eating a Power Pellet!

Eat all the Ghosts twice

Galaga

Find the Stingray during battle!

Find the Scorpion during battle!

Form a Dual Fighter!

Shoot down a red captured Fighter!

Shoot down all enemies in a Challenge Stage!

Find the Dragonfly during battle!

Find the Mosquito during battle!

Find the Galboss during battle!

Find the Blue Spaceship during battle!

Play up to Stage 10!

Play up to Stage 20!

Play up to Stage 30!

Dig-Dug

no-dig

Crush 4 enemies with one rock!

Dig through the entire area on any Round!

Eat The Carrot

Eat The Turnip

Eat The Mushroom

Eat The Cucumber

Eat The Eggplant

Eat The Green Pepper

Eat The Tomato

Eat The Watermelon

Eat The Pineapple

Xevious:

Backfire- for shooting a baddie while you have baddies behind you.

Sol Citadel- unearth a hidden building, search the web videos all over.

andor genesis- defeat first mothership

area 4- self explanitory

area 8- see area 4

sheonite- two diamond shape bad guys that hover near your ship, indestructable. Not sure what stage they appear.

Full destruction- destroy a mothership's 4 cannon's before you destroy the center.

special flag- find a hidden 1up flag.

defeat grobda- tanks that move forward and backward.

area 16- see area 4.

blaster master- destroy 100 ground targets, in one playthrough. not stackables. i got mine rougly between level 7-8.

ace pilot- same a blaster master but air targets and i believe it's about 500 air enemies. Not stackable as well.

thanks-chuck-norris

XR

4-at-once

100-items

no-shield-clear

all-clear

sp-flag-found

sol-discovered

enemy-collector

boss9-cleared

np-weapon-clear

boss-twelve-cleared

DRAGON-SPIRIT

homeing-fire

wide-fire

fire-breath

small-dragon

power-wing

over-the-jungle

powerdown

earthquake

incubation

maximum

small-and-wide

endurance

Edited by homeslicer

Xevious

Score 40,000 Points

Score 100,000 Points

Destroy Andor Genesis

Kill 100 air enemies

kill 500 air enemies

kill 30 ground enemies

kill 100 ground enemies

reveal a special flag and collect it

reveal a sol citadel

reveal 3 sol citadels

reveal 5 sol citadels

destroy a sol citidel

Pac Man, Dig Dug, and Galaga were correct. I got silver on all of those, and the stamps are exactly as listed above. Xevious does not appear to be correct, though.

I got a high score of 47k (which is about average for me), and got no stamp. I could be wrong, as I haven't reached 100k yet, but I assume that the 100k one isn't going to be right either.

I got one for "Sol Citadel". However, I don't know if I got it for revealing one or destroying it.

I did get one for destroying Andor Genesis.

Here's a list of stamps I got:

"Sol Citadel". Don't know if I got it for revealing one or destroying it.

"Andor Genesis". For destroying Andor Genesis as above.

"Sheonite". I have no idea how I got this one.

"Area 8" For making it to area 8.

"Backfire". I have no idea how I got this one.

"Area 4" For making it to area 4.

Sheonite and Backfire could be for destroying the 100 air and 30 ground enemies. I don't keep track of the number of kills I've made, but I make well over that in the course of a game and have not got a stamp that specifically reflects it.

I've only played Dragon Spirit a couple of times. Here's the stamps I've earned so far:

"Incubation"

"Wide Fire"

"Fire Breath"

"Homing Fire"

I've picked up all of those as a result of collecting power-ups in the game.

Edited by The-Man-In-Black

there can be no way that Dig Dug;s are correct, I have squashed two numerous times and never have I gotten a stamp. I've even done 3.

What is the best lvl to completely dig?

I'm not sure the full Dig-Dug list above is accurate. I got a stamp called "No Dig" for beating a level without doing any digging. That one doesn't appear on the list, and there are only 12. Could it be that "No Dig" replaced "dig completely"? Anyone else notice differences?

Having gotten the silver, I can verify personally that the dig dug list is accurate. They're the 11 listed above, along with the "no dig" that was mentioned earlier for 12.

As for the best level to completely dig? I amped up my lives to 5 and did it on level 1. Kill the dragon and one of the other guys. Start on one end and go in up-and-down rows. This will help ensure that you have better control over where the two remaining guys are, and where they'll go. Go up and down the rows as much as you can, partially inflating the guys when they get too close. Eventually they'll speed up, catch up to you and kill you. But then they slow right back down and you have plenty of time to pick up where you left off. Once you clear up-and-down, go side to side.

As for the "4 at a time" stamp, here's a youtube video on how to do it. This is what I did and it worked on the first shot. Should also unlock the "2 at a time" stamp as well, though I already had that one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faxpUA9QK2M]YouTube - Dig Dug 4 Enemies Achievement[/ame]

And here's one of the full dig:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nQgCk9yVHk]YouTube - Dig Dug Dig Achievement[/ame]

Xevious:

Backfire- for shooting a baddie while you have baddies behind you.

Sol Citadel- unearth a hidden building, search the web videos all over.

andor genesis- defeat first mothership

area 4- self explanitory

area 8- see area 4

sheonite- two diamond shape bad guys that hover near your ship, indestructable. Not sure what stage they appear.

Full destruction- destroy a mothership's 4 cannon's before you destroy the center.

special flag- find a hidden 1up flag.

defeat grobda- tanks that move forward and backward.

area 16- see area 4.

blaster master- destroy 100 ground targets, in one playthrough. not stackables. i got mine rougly between level 7-8.

ace pilot- same a blaster master but air targets and i believe it's about 500 air enemies. Not stackable as well.

I have all the stamps so these are correct.

Having gotten the silver, I can verify personally that the dig dug list is accurate. They're the 11 listed above, along with the "no dig" that was mentioned earlier for 12.

By my count, there are 12 stamps listed above, none of which is "No Dig". Also, I have the "Crush 4" stamp, but no "Crush 2" stamp. I apologize if I'm missing something obvious.

By my count, there are 12 stamps listed above, none of which is "No Dig". Also, I have the "Crush 4" stamp, but no "Crush 2" stamp. I apologize if I'm missing something obvious.

Nope. you're absolutely right. I made an error. There is no crush 2 stamp. I have no idea why I thought there was, and why I kept on insisting on it without double-checking.

Replace the crush-2 stamp above with no-dig.

There is no crush 2 stamp, I have 11 stamps and the only thing I have not done is clear a level.

BTW, it won't let me have 5 guys on level 1. How did you do it, i have it set to 5 in the options, but it always starts at 3.

Yeah, I corrected myself above. Don't know what came over me. My bad. Sorry for the confusion.

Don't select the first option (High score attack, or something like that).

The second option right below it says something like "Starting level at 1" or something along those lines. Start that one instead, and you'll start with 5 lives.

I have most of the stamps for all games (all of them for Pac-man, Galaga, Dig Dug), missing like 2 or so for all the others. I've been playing the Japanese version on and off during the last two weeks or so.

I don't know the English names for a few of them though. If someone here want's to add me to their Friend's list, when you compare with me in game, they'll show up in English on your end.

My PSN username is the same as it is here.

I've only played Dragon Spirit a couple of times. Here's the stamps I've earned so far:

"Incubation"

"Wide Fire"

"Fire Breath"

"Homing Fire"

I've picked up all of those as a result of collecting power-ups in the game.

I've also now earned "Small Dragon" for collecting the mini-dragon power-up and "Over the Jungle", which I assume is for getting past level 3, along with "Power Down" for catching one of the power-down globes.

EDIT: And the "Small and Wide" for having the mini power up and the wide fire at the same time. I also just got the "Power Wing" one for getting the one that gives you a temporary shield on both sides.

EDIT 2: "Earthquake" for collecting the Earthquake powerup.

2 more to go........

Dig-Dug

no-dig

Crush 4 enemies with one rock!

Dig through the entire area on any Round!

Eat The Carrot

Eat The Turnip

Eat The Mushroom

Eat The Cucumber

Eat The Eggplant

Eat The Green Pepper

Eat The Tomato

Eat The Watermelon

Eat The Pineapple

im having proplem with this

what level can i find a Eggplant & Watermelon & Green Pepper:confused:

Do a search on xevious enemies and you'll be able to see pics on some websites. I'm sure it's just one.

Here's a screenshot taken from my game. I've circled what I assume to be two of them. Am I correct? There are actually a fleet of four in the shape of a diamond, about 30 seconds into area 6. (the pause menu is covering the other two).

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc171/deadmanwalk1ng/grobda.jpg

I've killed two of these several times over, and on one occasion managed to kill all four. No stamp yet. So either I'm wrong in assuming that these are grobdas, or you need more than one of them.

More questions: Do stationary ones count (such as the three lined up in area 1 where you find the first hidden castle)? And do the ones in the water (shortly after you kill the first mother ship) count?

If so, I've killed 11 of these things in one round and still got no stamp.

Something's missing here.....