Rate the trophy difficulty...  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_75.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.29

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• 3 months later...

I got a Question (But i dont wanted to make a new Thread cause of this).

In a german Trophy Forum some guys said, that Platin is impossible cause of a bug. Is that right or did anybody got Plat already? Want to know if Plat is possible before buying this game!

• 5 weeks later...
no trophy guide being made so far, no ratings for difficulty?? is this game really that hard, or is there just no one playing it? not even a guide on the 360 achievements side either.. guess i'll need to pick this up and complete a guide :)

its just that terrible and boring... you need to complete 49 tournys in single player and then do the 14 dev ghosts which might i add is quite difficult on some tracks... then you got all the online trophies like wrecking 100 ppl, winning 100 races, beating 5 ppl in the same race with higher rank then you but if you beat the single player game your put into like the top 50 of the world automatically... so now i need to beat all the other trophies move my save so i start back at a low level and to top it off theres NOBODY ONLINE seriously... you can sit there for an hr and you might find 1 person... after you play the single player you will hate the game cause you need to beat basically single player again this time online... wrecking a 100 ppl isnt going to be easy either... you go very fast and its hard to hit a small bike target.. trust me man you will have your hands full writing this guide

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Give this a 6, not a hard plat really once u find good boosting partners for the online trophies which u have to boost btw cos the online is dead. Some time attacks were quite hard at first but once i figured out the quickest way around the tracks i got those trophies ok, also u have to buy the DLC to get the extra tracks if u are goin for the plat which u should never need to do

• 5 years later...

Difficulty 7

Est. Time 30h

I did all of the singleplayer (tournament) races on medium. I did not know you can switch to easy :(

Some races were hard, this way. Playing on easy its probably a 5.

Tournament takes 12-15h. Ghost times from developers (incl. Jasiu Trophy) take about 4 hours. Refer to the thread on this forum for a setup for your ATV that makes the target times easy!

Online takes 10h max if you have 2 consoles, if not 15-20h.