Rate the trophy difficulty...  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_4.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.97

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Voted a 4. Most of the trophies are easy, but what makes it quite annoying and frustrating is the AI. I had trouble a decent number of times trying to win races/dogfights. They love to shoot you down right when you're in the lead. And forget about hitting the speed boosts during races. They would dart right in front of you even if you're boosting. Totally cheap!

Also, I personally think this is about a 15-20 hour game, not 10-15 hours. But that's just my personal opinion.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I gave it a 3. Pretty easy overall. The Black Ops mission was annoying to get gold on. I also think some of the x amount of kilsl trophies pop when they feel like it which is nuisanceful. And the explosive onject kills was a slight annoyance. But if you can get it with your 7 byear old and can't be that hard.

• 1 month later...

Il give it a 4, only because some of the dogfights were down right infuriating due the cheapness at times of the computer. I found the races easier to achieve a gold medal on. The rest trophy wise was very easy, and just required a bit of grinding. Good game though. Plat 35:dance:

• 2 weeks later...

I gave this a 4. The only thing that is rough about this game is the cheap AI that likes to make a huge comeback in races or somehow squeak out a win within the final seconds of a free for all dogfight.

As long as you are persistent, you'll eventually get gold on all the levels.

I thought Explosive Device Master was going to be a big hassle with 2 controllers but luckily, I only needed 1 explosive kill for platinum.

Overall, this game is platinumable within 3-4 days. The gameplay is fun but the dialog & lego styled characters are very crappy.

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to vote a 3. I considered a 4 because the AI can be pretty cheap (Black Ops-mission!), but replaying a mission 6 times is still nothing compared to some other games which have a 4 overall, so a 3 it is.

By the way: I really enjoyed this game. I can recommend this to every trophyhunter out there. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I gave it a 4.

Sections that gave me problems:

a) starting out learning - took a good number of tries to gold star that first carrier dogfight

b) Rock the Ragnarok - this was the hardest mission for me to gold star, even when coming back with an upgraded plane, perks, and spamming Orbital Strike

c) Ninja race after b), but I was flying a 1 star plane so I think I made it Wa-a-a-a-ay harder on myself. About this stage it was taking me an hour to gold each mission, so I think this was my bad by using an obsolete plane and I'm not counting it against the difficulty.

That's it. Once I upgraded my plane I pretty much coasted to the end. Only took 3 or 4 tries on the last mission (and the first one is pretty much a "where is this cannon / core that I'm supposed to take out?").

The AI can be very cheap!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

4/10 As many have said, the rubber-banding AI is hugely cheap. You can go from 1st to 6th in a blink of an eye. The game is a lot easier once you upgrade you plane to 3 stars.

Took a little longer to platinum because of the kill trophies, but most missions I was able to get gold within 4 or 5 tries.

Not being able to skip dialog and cut scenes really drove me nuts because they were ridiculously moronic. Nobu garnah, nobu garna. ZIBA! :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...