gameplay video

dda1996a

Wow, I didn't think it looked that bad, lol. I don't think this game is supposed to have God of War 3 or Uncharted 2 graphics or games of that calibur. I think it's supposed to have visuals like that to appeal to the kids I guess. Besides, this game might be like $20 or $30 or something like that, you never know;) Might be worth a rent at least, but everyone has their own opinions on this game, so yeah...that's ok by me. But this game looks relaxing to me, a nice little break from violently killing and watching blood everywhere and such from games;)

The demo was okay, not anything spectacular. It took my a while to figure out what the hell to do. The original MySims game was rather lame, spare decorating the character. After that, the game was stupid. They've got decent at SOME of these titles. Kinda glad to see one on PS3. But the game was originally designed for Wii and DS exclusively, so the graphics weren't likely to be amazing. But they were actually pretty decent in the demo. I'll wait til the price goes down a LOT before picking it up though. Looks like fun, but not worth $50.