My Aquarium Master Trophy

VESPER

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not get it the first time either but I thought I would try to keep going so I just kept breeding (removing neon tetras and adding them back in) advanced the days by 4-5, check tanks until you stop breeding then advance again. On the second advance I unlocked the Seahorse and unlocked the trophy so I stopped but I am sure if you keep going you will continue to unlock more fish.

Hope this helps!!

I did not get it the first time either but I thought I would try to keep going so I just kept breeding (removing neon tetras and adding them back in) advanced the days by 4-5, check tanks until you stop breeding then advance again. On the second advance I unlocked the Seahorse and unlocked the trophy so I stopped but I am sure if you keep going you will continue to unlock more fish.

Hope this helps!!

So you didn't advance the system clock a whole year in one shot, you did it by a few days?

I don't know if it can help but doing it as i described earlier really helped me get the master trophy, the description:

"I just got the master trophy, i don't know if there is only one way to get it but i followed what it said in OnceFallens excellent guide:

Edit all tanks to LARGE size and fill them with fish and objects.

Start by changing all 6 tanks to "Large" tanks (goto Aquarium Design -> Remake Aquarium, then when you get the option, select Large). After that do the following:

Place any object (coral, log, etc.) in each tank.

Fill 5 of them with 4 Asian Arowana & 32 Neon Tetras

I used this to get the "My Aquarium Master" Trophy also, i had 6 tanks filled like said above and i kept feeding the fishes plant food, i skipped ahead 3 days using system settings and when the fishes started to breed i just skipped forward 2 years and got all the fishes unlocked.

Not saying it is the best way but it worked so try it l1nd53y, i hope you get the trophy"

edit: not that i think it matters but i remember i used the sets for large fish tanks instead of just puting a rock or a plant in the tank.

Edited by Lionheartus

Ok so I didn't get it on the first try either...but the second time I did. I followed the way lionheartus said to do it (thanks btw) and it popped. I used the first rock on the list the first time through and on the second time I used the large set (the one wishipwreck) on the bottom the of the list for a decoration in the tank...went through two (3 day) breeding cycles feeding plant food both times and then advanced the clock 2yrs. Hope this helps.

I finaly got it. This is what I did.

1. Deleted my savefile

2. Change all 6 aquarium to large

3. Change the floor in all of the 6 aquarium. My choice was 'Gravel 2'

4. Change the Glass, Background and lights. My choice was 'Emerald theme' on the Background. 'Blue jellyfish light' on the Lights. And 'Secial date 1' on the Glass. I did not use the 'Set special date'.

5. Put in a large object in all 6 aquarium. My choice was 'Set 6 (L aquarium only)

6. Put in the fishes in all 6 aquarium. 4 'Asian Arowana' and 32 'Neon Tetra'

7. Feed the fishes before you exit the game with 'Plant Food'

8. Exit the game. Change the date to 3 days later. Start the game. See all the fishes that has been eaten and been breeding in all 6 aquarium. And feed the fishes again.

9. Exit the game. Change the date to 3 days later. Start the game. See all the fishes that has been eaten and been breeding in all 6 aquarium. And feed the fishes again.

10. Exit the game. Now change date to 2 years foward.

11. Start the game. After you have seen all the new fishes the trophy will pop up.

I got the 'Bomberman' before I change the date to 2 years later. I have tried many different methods with no luck. When I did this one it popped up on the first attempt. I hope it helps. :0)

After 3 times without get it i found what was the problem, i followed the method for the 20 breedings trophy, after i skipped ahead 3 days 2 times , my fishes strated breedings, So i checked every tank to see the breedings, but i checked every tank 3 times, and everytime i checked , i had a lof of breedings, so i unlocked Seahorse and bomberman, after that i advanced 2 years and trophy unlocked.

1. Deleted my savefile

4. Change the Glass, Background and lights. My choice was 'Emerald theme' on the Background. 'Blue jellyfish light' on the Lights. And 'Secial date 1' on the Glass. I did not use the 'Set special date'.

5. Put in a large object in all 6 aquarium. My choice was 'Set 6 (L aquarium only)

8. Exit the game. Change the date to 3 days later. Start the game. See all the fishes that has been eaten and been breeding in all 6 aquarium. And feed the fishes again.

9. Exit the game. Change the date to 3 days later. Start the game. See all the fishes that has been eaten and been breeding in all 6 aquarium. And feed the fishes again.

11. Start the game. After you have seen all the new fishes the trophy will pop up.

I got the 'Bomberman' before I change the date to 2 years later. I have tried many different methods with no luck. When I did this one it popped up on the first attempt. I hope it helps. :0)

I just tried your method, but I still didn't get the gold. I don't understand why...

1. Deleted my savefile

Thanks man worked like a charm, and I redid 5 times before finding your method.

1. Deleted my savefile

Worked. Finally got it. That was so fracking annoying, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Ok so I didn't get it on the first try either...but the second time I did. I followed the way lionheartus said to do it (thanks btw) and it popped. I used the first rock on the list the first time through and on the second time I used the large set (the one wishipwreck) on the bottom the of the list for a decoration in the tank...went through two (3 day) breeding cycles feeding plant food both times and then advanced the clock 2yrs. Hope this helps.

your revised method worked like a charm!!! :applause: :dance:

• 3 weeks later...

1. Deleted my savefile

Thank you I will try this tonight, I've tried a bunch of times hope this strategy works. I'm wondering if the trophy guide way didn't work because I have the dlc also.

• 1 month later...

The gold trophy is not popping up...I tried the method and acquired the breeding master (S) but no luck with the gold. I've unlocked most fish + Bomberman but no Seahorse.

Instead of 2 3-day checks, should I do more or what? I have no idea what I'm doing wrong as I followed the guide perfectly...

Edit: nevermind used lionheartus' guide.

Edited by thedarkness91

I don't know if it can help but doing it as i described earlier really helped me get the master trophy, the description:

"I just got the master trophy, i don't know if there is only one way to get it but i followed what it said in OnceFallens excellent guide:

Edit all tanks to LARGE size and fill them with fish and objects.

Start by changing all 6 tanks to "Large" tanks (goto Aquarium Design -> Remake Aquarium, then when you get the option, select Large). After that do the following:

Place any object (coral, log, etc.) in each tank.

Fill 5 of them with 4 Asian Arowana & 32 Neon Tetras

I used this to get the "My Aquarium Master" Trophy also, i had 6 tanks filled like said above and i kept feeding the fishes plant food, i skipped ahead 3 days using system settings and when the fishes started to breed i just skipped forward 2 years and got all the fishes unlocked.

Not saying it is the best way but it worked so try it l1nd53y, i hope you get the trophy"

edit: not that i think it matters but i remember i used the sets for large fish tanks instead of just puting a rock or a plant in the tank.

Thank you! This worked like a charm after trying out 2 other methods! I didn't unlock the seahorse though so god knows how you're meant to unlock it. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...