boosting thread dead???

godsdream

Is it dead? because I've checked it for the las 2 weeks looking for boost but no one seems to help, or play the game anymore. This is sad because i only have 2 trophies left (25 wins[i have like 10 or so], and the to the victor). Is this game so bad no one in ps3t.org plays it anymore?? I mean it's not a new game but I know for sure that WipEoutHD is older and it's still played a lot. I don't care if much people keep playing it or not, but darn, I want my trophies :(

It is very much alive. There's been plenty of boosting sign-ups within the past few weeks. You need to ask members who sign up in the boosting thread if they are willing to boost with you. Don't just sit around and wait for them to do so. That's just lazy. The more people you get in touch with from that thread, the fasted you'll get your online trophies.

It is very much alive. There's been plenty of boosting sign-ups within the past few weeks. You need to ask members who sign up in the boosting thread if they are willing to boost with you. Don't just sit around and wait for them to do so. That's just lazy. The more people you get in touch with from that thread, the fasted you'll get your online trophies.

If you see that thread, no one has answered me. And I didn't ask the last posters because they already have the trophies so i don't want to disturb them, but then again I don't know if they are still willing to help me or people out even if they have the trophies, because I know there are very good and helpful people around this forums/ps3t.org. And I'm not lazy, but to tell the truth imho this is by far the less played game i've experienced so far for online trophies. But thanks anyways to let me know the thread is not dead