Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

MongeMENGAO

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have the game for the next few days, so I'm down to boost if it's possible. Has anyone tried this out yet? I'm just finishing up the last of the series 3 races then I'll be going online. Feel free to add me. PSN= serialkilla12. Make sure to add mx boost in the title.

EDIT: Ok, to this day the most pm's and friend requests involve boosting for this game. I got two of them yesterday as a matter of fact. i don't know if you guys are reading the post date wrong but its 12/08/09 not 12/08/10. Sorry for ignoring all your requests but I platted this over a year ago and have long sent it back.

Edited by geiger12

I'm trying to get a group of 12 of us together so we can knock this damn trophy out of the way, as it's the only one that's stopping a lot of us from obtaining the plat. If you want in just post below and as soon as we get 12 we can set it up. So far heres who we have:

1. serialkilla12

2. jaiwtfy

3. sympathie

4. ChowderlyDude

5. x2JOINTSx

6. Schwane59

7. BlacknRedGT

Edit: we will shoot for around 12pm central time.

Are we still going to try and redo this trophy?? I was thinking of doing it Dec 19th at 12pm central again. We had 12 people for all of about 10 minutes. Everybody should be able to dedicate about 3 hours worth of there time in case some people show up late. Let me know what you guys think.

I can help. psn=jaiwtfy Its also the only trophy I need. Spent many hours last Friday and Saturday with serialkilla12 trying to boost. I even had a 2nd copy of game and 2nd PS3, but we could only find 12 people for 10 minutes like BlacknRedGT mentioned. Very tough trophy. and very hard to find 12 trophy boosters who can join at same time and then stick around to help everyone.

I agree with that. I know that chowderlydude and serialkilla12 were able to get there's over the weekend after putting many attempts into it and several hours I'm sure. They were on my list on Friday while we were trying, but I wasn't able to play much over the weekend, and they are gone now. johnnynipps was also in the room with us the other day, and I seen that he got his too. I guess it's possible, just have to get enough people to get lucky...lol. I think freestyle would be the way to go as well since it's only 2 minutes. If you are all boosting, just go in alph. order until it's done, probably take less than 45 if no one leaves.

IF no one leaves...that's the problem. :wall:

Just got the game and want to boost too,

ofc I'll stay in the room so all who join can get it.

Also if anyone is up for boosting the other online trophies, send me a message.

I don't like online trophies so boosting them would be great ;)

In a few days would be good, since I need more practicing :D

Edited by magmar126

Thanks for the reply magmar126, we are planning on a run at it this coming Friday night if you can make it. Probably starting somewhere around 6:30 or so I hope. I've got one other person that is planning to make it from here, and another friend of mine that is on my list as well, so that's 4 so far. If nothing else, maybe we can get enough people in there to do supercross or something and all of us run 'block' for the person going for the trophy...lol. Shoot me a request if you haven't already.

LOL, I'm glad you thought of that...there's a SLIGHT difference in our time zones...:whistle:

I'm GMT -5, North Carolina, USA.

I can be on some during the day as well, but there's no where near as many other people usually from what I've seen that would help us fill the room. The other 2 people I have planning to help are in my time zone, so far at least. (One is a friend) I'm hoping for one more possibly. Let me know what works for you, and I'll try to line something up. I figured we were looking a several hours anyway just trying to get enough people. I haven't been home yet today to even check the PS3 and see if anyone else has responded. I'd like to have at least 6-8, and that way we can make it hard on the other noobs that come in there to just play...lol. Once we match times we can try to invite as many as possible.