Worth it? info please..

Pickles

I would like some info weather the game it actually worth it?

how many tracks are actualy in the game? do you get them all after level 10?

do people play the game online any more? after nearly a year after the release.. i'm into motocross and just want a fun game to play, never been bothered about trophys in game, i go for them but never decide a game on them... i just want a mx game that looks nice and can pick up and play time to time.. are there alot of customization?

also i know alot of dlc was meant for this game.. but after quickly looking on the psn store i cant find any... cant even find the game on the psn store..

is the dlc available in the UK?

any info to get me into the game or to keep me away from it much appreciated..

Thanks

If it has to be for the PS3 get Reflex instead of alive.

Alive has no Supercross tracks (except DLC ones which are crap Arenacross tracks) and 7 or so Motocross tracks, gets boring quicker than a game should playing the same tracks over again against dumb AI.

There's also no Freestyle events and only 3 freeride tracks..

Aside from all that the general gameplay, whips ect. are a lot better in Reflex than Alive.

The DLC section is only available in-game, I've bought about $20 worth of the DLC and it isn't really worth it unless you are really into MX games, plus most of the bikes are only available for the US :(

If you still have a PS2 get MTX Mototrax or the original MX Unleashed instead, they're still the best MX game to this day and probably really cheap now.