Rate the trophy difficulty...  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_4.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.83

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

I vote a 3. It took me about 14-16 hours to get all of the offline trophies. I have 86% now and only 7 trophies to go (all online trophies). After seeing the game played on XBox 360 and knowing that you can boost all of the online trophies in a private match with 1 partner keeps this game at a healthy low 3 difficulty. MUCH easier than REFLEX.

After about 6 hours of online play and boosting I got the platinum.

Edited by Blessorship

• 2 weeks later...

3/10. Played the game over 5 days and completed platinum. Online is easy and can be boosted if necessary. The hardest for me was 'Radical Dude'...landing a 360 across the finish line. The controls to pull off such a straight forward trick are inconsistent...doing exactly the same movements often produced various different tricks which became frustrating. My tip; work on the 360 as soon as possible and try to use it in all suitable races. Once this trophy is completed the rest of the game is easy. :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

couldn't finish it, gave it a 6. Offline trophies are easy, except 360 which is brutal. The online is also brutal. Even with boosting, findings partners and overlapping times, and a partner who can sit as long, etc. is brutal. The beat friend challenge, is also brutal. Hated this game. Stopped at 79%. This game is unfairly low at 3. Other 3 rated difficulty are much much easier (Lego, Dante Inferno, prince of persia, etc).

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I gave this a 6/10 mainly because this was one of my first plats and I was new this type of game. After many attempts on some of the obstacles I sadly had to hand over the controller to my boyfriend to keep my sanity. If I was to play it again I am pretty sure I could wing it myself! :p

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I'd say 4 out of 10.

Radical Dude trophy was easy once you master a 360 flip and do it on the Palms course. Winning on All Time difficulty is quite hard, and getting sufficient stunt combos will test your skills. If you play online legit then 35 wins will also be tough.

I actually really enjoyed the game, despite some dodgy reviews, and it is satisfying when you learn how to nail a stunt and beat your friends scores.

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/ChrisMalicious.png