Warning

mattybell2117

I think this game is fairly reliant on MP. To start, you have 2 National, 2 short track and 2 free ride events you can do at the beginning but that's all. You have to get to level 10 before you unlock anymore events and I'm done the 6 events I can do and I'm only level 4. So unless you want to play the same race over and over again, I suggest you wait until the psn comes back online.

EDIT: I just realized that you can rake in some serious medals in free ride but the gold medals are quite difficult imo. You probably could get to like level 7 if you got gold in every free ride challenge but I doubt it plus it's really hard.

Edited by mattybell2117

The game is quite terrible in this respect. No one wants to do the same 4 races over and over again. I'm level 8 and I finished free ride and I've done all 4 races 3 times each. This game is going in the trash.

Ya, I'm basically in the same situation. I've done silver on all Quarry free ride challenges and bronze with 2 silvers on Devil's Playground. The challenges might be easier with a 450cc but it'll take forever to level up to level 25. I'm gonna hold onto it until the psn comes back online and see if anyone's playing online cuz the plat is pretty easy, the game just doesn't have a lot of content and I can't redeem the extra free ride map I got :(

• 8 months later...

A day in since starting this title and I'm pretty bored of it, wtf was they thinking with this title. I'm having to play the same shit over & over again just to level up. I loved Reflex, but this is by far no way near as good as that.

What makes matters worse I froze while playing Sonic the Hedgehog earlier and through the freeze somehow my MX vs. ATV Alive save corrupted :/ So I'm having to start from scratch again. So dissapointing GRRRRR!!!!