無双Orochi Z

Guzzy

• 2 weeks later...

just a quick question, is it easy to get to play if your a non-japanese speaker, for example i wouldnt get yakuza 3 because you need to read dialog to know where you have to go to next; Is it a pretty straight forward game to understand?

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't the game yet, but i don't think is difficult to navigate in menus or the clear the game even if you can't read japanese... Hmm, perhaps for equip weapon or find specials missions objectives. But i already said, i haven't the game, i can't affirme at 100% that you can easily navigate in menus.

This game will be released in US and EU in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
I haven't the game yet, but i don't think is difficult to navigate in menus or the clear the game even if you can't read japanese... Hmm, perhaps for equip weapon or find specials missions objectives. But i already said, i haven't the game, i can't affirme at 100% that you can easily navigate in menus.

If you've played any other DW type game you'll be fine finding your way through.

This game will be released in US and EU in my opinion.

Yes it will, it just came out in JP on March, 12th though so it'll be a few months at least, can't wait.

At least I have Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2 to self indulge in for awhile in the meantime. :)

Edited by Jaytime

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I would love to get my hands on this and its 8 gold trophies.

Someone said that there is a PSP version out there. What's it called?

Would a guide for the PSP game help with unlocking 4th weapons, etc.?

Well more like if you buy it on PSP, PS2, or 360 you'll need to buy 1 and 2 of Warriors Orochi to get what Warriors Orochi Z offers since it is a combination of the 2 previous games but Z has more added features in it.

So the originals are just called Warriors Orochi and Warriors Orochi 2 in America. Plus Koei has no plans to bring Z into America for either PS3 or PC.

• 1 month later...