Musou Orochi Z - Trophy Guide and Roadmap

starcrunch061

http://i.imgur.com/mwA7zKS.png

Credit to prozendaal for the banners.

http://i.imgur.com/STvs4pX.png

-Estimated trophy difficulty: N/A (not enough votes in difficulty thread)

-Offline: 22 (4(B), 9(S), 8(G), 1(P))

-Online: 0

-Approximate amount of time to Platinum: 100-150 hours

-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1+Stage Select

-Number of missable trophies: None (stage select)

-Glitched trophies: None

-Does difficulty affect trophies?: Yes

-Do cheat codes disable trophies?: N/A (No cheats available)

-Do difficulty trophies stack?: N/A

http://i.imgur.com/NVpjaHy.png

This is a trophy guide and roadmap for Musou Orochi Z. There is no NA or EU version of this game. Musou Orochi Z is the PS3 release of two former PS2 games, titled (in North America) "Warriors: Orochi" and "Warriors: Orochi 2," together with a few extra characters and stages. The game concerns the efforts of the warriors of the Three Kingdoms and the Sengoku period, as they team up to stop the evil Orochi who has conquered their worlds.

The game is standard hack-and-slash from the Dynasty Warriors series, so the combat is not difficult. However, with very few exceptions, the entire game is in Japanese. For this reason, the road map that follows will be more detailed than usual. I myself do not read Japanese, and had to struggle to overcome the language barrier. I hope this guide makes it easier for any other players.

Walkthrough

Step 1: Complete all of the musou story modes.

Put the difficulty on "Easy" for each level. You should go through and beat the Shu, Wei, Wu, Sengoku (Samurai Warriors), and Orochi tracks before you do anything else. This should unlock every character except for Dodomeki, Gyuki and Orochi X. During this time, you will probably obtain three bronze trophies (all of them except for "Win a Match in Survival Mode"), as well as 5 silvers (for beating each of the musou tracks) and a couple of others here and there. In addition, you will probably unlock the silver trophy for getting 1000 kills in a single level.

Play through every stage that you can (in particular, play through the lower-track stages as they unlock), but don't worry about anything except for beating officers and getting through the level. Don't worry if you aren't able to unlock the very last lower-track mission in the first parts of the stories. There will come a time when you have to complete levels in a certain way, but this isn't the time. I literally went through and killed everything in front of me. Your other officers should generally be fine. The only one that died was Yue Ying (which unfortunately ended the stage in failure), on the second or third level for Shu (when you save her from the cage cart), so stay near her. If you are still having trouble, consult, e.g., the gamefaqs guides from Warriors Orochi or Warriors Orochi 2.

After each level, you should get weapons. Adjust them however you want - it won't matter, because on easy level, you will have no trouble no matter what you do. If you want to try to create weapons to sacrifice for weapon skills, this is a pretty good time for this, but you'll have plenty of time later on. Consult my thread Orochi Z Weapon Skills for more info. If you are doing this, you should focus on getting the skills Evasion and Almighty. There are some other worthwhile skills, but these literally break the bank.

In addition, you should receive plenty of experience points after each stage (much more than you'll be spending on weapons). You should spend them to level up other officers. I really like officers that have long, sweeping weapons, as well as Kunoichi. But in the end, you can probably get away with using Gracia, if you like her (for some odd reason). If I had to choose, I'd say work on people like Kunoichi (you'll get her early), Guan Yu, and later Orochi, Lu Bu, Tadakatsu, etc.

Step 2: Obtain all Skills

Again, use only easy difficulty. You will now gain all of the skills in the game. The best place IMHO for this is Wu 2X (i.e. the stage below Wu 2 on the story screen, or the first stage on the lower track). This stage holds 13 officers and a ton of soldiers. Moreover, you can end the stage at any time by riding/running into the SE corner and defeating Mitsuhide. All in all, the level will take about 1-4 minutes per run, and averaged for me at around 2:30. With few exceptions, I was able to get three skills a runthrough.

Take three officers at a time, and start getting their skills. Consult my thread Orochi Z Stuff for more details regarding how to get skills.

The basic gist is this:

1) Don't ever use Musou.

2) Large numbers (30 or more) tell you how many soldiers you need to kill, or what percentage of life you must stay above. On Easy mode, you'll never have to worry about life, so focus on killing soldiers.

3) Smaller numbers tell you how many minutes you have to accomplish a task, or how many officers you have to kill. Again, on easy mode, time shouldn't be a factor, so focus on killing officers.

4) When you get a skill, the words "Get Ability!" will appear in blue on the screen. That's your cue to switch to another officer (you can only gain one skill per officer in each stage).

I would generally equip all blue skills except for the second one (enhances musou, which is useless from (1)), as well as the first and 2nd-to-last yellow skills ("Acclaim," which increases the amount of experience you get at the end of the stage, and "Recover," which constantly increases your life). As before, when your experience gets high, spend it to increase abilities, giving priority to Sun Wukong and Kunoichi. When you obtain all skills, you should get your first gold trophy.

If you have a second controller, you can get twice as many skills per level. Simply play with two teams. 6 people means more skills. You probably can't use Wu 2X, as there aren't enough people there, but if you can find a good, quick stage, you might save time. (Thanks to MitMat)

Edited by Terminator
Replaced missing a banner and added some new ones

Step 3: Obtain all treasures and some 4th level weapons (including one for Orochi, Lu Bu, or Tadakatsu)

You should work on both of these at the same time. When you are looking for treasures, you will now need to complete stages in a certain way. Again, always look in "Easy" mode. I could write my own guide, but it doesn't improve on this one from gamefaqs: GameFAQs: Musou Orochi Z (PS3) Treasure Unlocking Guide by Crimsondramon

Follow the instructions to the letter, and you should have little trouble. Always use Sun Wukong (see below) - if you've followed my advice, he should be level 99 now, and will easily crush anything in his path. Moreover, he blazes through levels with his incredible speed, and so you'll never have to worry about being knocked off a horse.

In addition, always have "Acclaim" equipped (the first yellow skill). This will ensure that you get more EXP (at level 20, it multiplies the experience by 3 or 4, so it's very good). You do not need "cavalier" equipped here.

Once your accumulated experience gets above 80000 or so, you should then switch to looking for weapons, so you can start improving your Level 4 weapons for each character. Weapons appear when playing on Chaos or Hard difficulty. I recommend using "Hard" mode and using Wei 11 (the battle against Yuan Shao). You can complete this in a matter of minutes (generally around 3), and you will get 4 possible level 4 weapons.

The first level 4 weapon is the hardest. I recommend Kunoichi. Her special move gives her invincibility, which makes things quite easy. For skills, I equip all blue skills except for "Impulse" and "Cavalier" (the bottom 2 blue skills). I equip the red skills "Karma" and "Power" (the top 2 red skills). Finally, I equip the yellow skill "Refill" (the bottom yellow skill). At level 99, she should have two full bars of health and a full bar of musou.

An efficient path is the following: begin by going north, and use your R1 special when you reach the first juggernaut. You are now invincible, so use your invincibility to kill the first 2 juggernauts, as well as the officer nearby. After this, your invincibility will probably wear off. Continue north until you enter the first fortress. Again, you will encounter a juggernaut, so use R1, and kill it, together with the other 2 in the fortress, as well as the two officers (one drops a weapon).

From here, move west into the small fortress. Kill the three officers there (use invincibility if necessary). The officer on a horse drops a weapon, so get it. This will cause the northern fortress to open (this is where Yuan Shao is). Move towards the fortress. You will be attacked by 4 officers. The first officer (he's on a horse) has a weapon, as does Jiang Wei. Use R1, and kill them, saving Yuan Shao for last.

After gaining a Level 4 weapon, it is time to improve it. I strongly recommend all of Might, Brave, Flash, Slay, Agility and Range on every single character's weapon. Again, consult Orochi Z stuff for how to tell these skills apart relatively quickly, so you won't have to constantly look up Japanese characters. This leaves two slots for whatever you want. Personally, for Kunoichi, Absord and Air are nice, but elements for Almighty is also good (just like for everyone else). I don't really use Kunoichi once I overpower a heavy hitter, however.

After this, you can use Kunoichi to get some weapons for others, by choosing to have them in your party of 3. As mentioned above, I recommend one of Orochi, Lu Bu, or Tadakatsu. When improving his weapon, I would advise putting both Ice and Bolt on their weapon, together with the Almighty skill, if you've created one. Doing this ensures that your chaos run will be a cinch.

Weapon augmentation costs a lot of experience. When you see your experience dipping below 10000, return to obtaining treasures, and alternate between the two. You will probably run out of treasures before you run out of level 4 weapons, so either grind for things like wallpaper and costumes, or wait until you start your Chaos run to get the rest of the weapons.

In the process of obtaining treasures, you'll unlock the characters Dodomeki and Gyuki. When you obtain all treasures, you'll get a gold trophy.

Remark: You must obtain ALL weapons for one of the trophies. In getting level 4 weapons, you will probably obtain the others, but to be sure, you should save one of each level of weapon, so that you know what you have. When you get the trophy, you can combine them if you choose.

Edited by starcrunch061
editorial sweep

Step 4: Unlock costumes and wallpaper

You should now unlock your costumes and wallpaper. You will raise your character proficiency, which will in turn unlock more Dramatic Mode stages. You should shoot for level 30 in weapon proficiency for each character.

In order to raise proficiency, kill officers and soldiers. For every 5 officers or every 500 soldiers you defeat, you will gain a level of proficiency for the character that defeated them (not for everyone in the party).

The best place to do this is Wu 12. There are over 25 officers that you will defeat. Use the Cavalier skill to speed up the process. This will take many hours, however.

Step 5 : Complete every level on Chaos difficulty

At this point, you will want a fully upgraded Level 4 weapon, with the Almighty skill. If you have been following the road map, you will have a level 4 weapon for Orochi, Lu Bu, or Tadakatsu. Increase all of the abilities to maximum.

Begin with the Musou levels. You should mostly blow through these, although some levels will have you taking fire or poison damage. Be careful here - this can rip you if you're not careful, as you lose health fast, and will essentially be a one-hit kill for any peon or officer.

For skills, I would recommend all blue skills except for "Impulse" (the horse is good enough). In addition, I would recommend the red skill "Power"; the three characters I mentioned above are all power characters. Use the yellow skill "Recover" to help with fire and poison damage. Finally, I would recommend the yellow skill "Acclaim," which will give additional experience, allowing you to upgrade other characters or weapons.

You should use this opportunity to get level 4 weapons for the rest of your characters. Do not bother with the skill "Karma" - you'll get multiple level 4 weapons on each stage, assuming you pick up weapons. You should easily exhaust all available characters in the course of this.

If you haven't unlocked the final stages in the 1st paths, you'll need to do so now. You can switch back to easy mode for this, but if your character is strong enough, you can stay in Chaos mode. Here are the requirements:

Shu 8X: On Shu 7, when the castle fire starts, get out with all allies in 2 minutes or less.

Wei 8x: On Wei 7, defeat Da Ji within two minutes of her defection. She defects after defeating either Sima Yi or Zhuge Liang. Two minutes is not long, so don't dally.

Wu 8x: On Wu 7, rescue both Sun Jian and Sun Quan, and obtain their cut scene in under 3 minutes. This one is easy to miss, due to character conversations. You should pause during conversations, to let them finish without losing time.

Sengoku 8X: On Sengoku 7, defeat 1000 enemies.

After beating the Musou stages, you'll have to beat all the Dramatic stages on Chaos. Unlocking dramatic stages does require some work out of you. If you raise each character's proficiency to level 30, this should unlock the vast majority. Stage 40 is unlocked by beating all other stages in the game.

You can try to plow through the stages on Chaos initially, but I find it's better to beat each stage twice, first on easy, and then on Chaos. The reason? After you've beaten a Dramatic stage on any difficulty, you can choose the characters you want to use. So, just go through each on easy (think of it as getting some relatively easy weapon proficiency levels). The next time you play the level, you'll be given a new option after choosing your difficulty. Choose the 2nd (rightmost) option, and you can choose which characters you want to use.

Step 6: Survival Mode

There is one last hurdle, and it is by far the biggest. You must win 50 consecutive matches on Survival mode. Survival mode is like a 2-D fighter. You battle in teams of 3 against the computer. Here you will obtain three trophies (bronze, silver and gold) for beating 1, 30 and 50 matches in a row, resp. These are easily the hardest trophies in the game, and if you lose at 40 matches, you have to start over completely.

I have heard that you can spam Lu Bu's C-1 attack to get through these stages. I almost believe it, but I have never been able to do it myself (my best is 44, suggesting that it is possible). I would instead suggest looking online for some strategies, and using the one that's most suited to your play style.

Edited by starcrunch061
editorial sweep

http://i.imgur.com/Mkm9SC3.png

(Notes: All of the trophies are hidden. Unless otherwise noted, all trophies can be obtained on any difficulty setting.)

http://i.imgur.com/30m21bw.png

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/109/009.jpg仁の絆 (S)

ストーリーモード・蜀をクリア

[bond of Virtue]

[Clear 'Shu' Story Mode]

See "Japan's Strongest Soldier".

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/109/010.jpg覇王の凱旋 (S)

ストーリーモード・魏をクリア

[Return of the Tyrant]

[Clear 'Wei' Story Mode]

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/109/011.jpg逆襲の猛虎 (S)

ストーリーモード・呉をクリア

[Fierce Tiger's Counterattack]

[Clear 'Wu' Story Mode]

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/109/012.jpg日本一の兵 (S)

ストーリーモード・戦国をクリア

[Japan's Strongest Soldier]

[Clear 'Sengoku' Story Mode.]

You need to clear all of the main levels of the story. There are 14 in total. Note that you do not need to clear any of the lower-track stages; in particular, you do not need to unlock the final lower-track stage (the "gaiden") to obtain this trophy.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/109/013.jpg魔王降誕 (S)

ストーリーモード・遠呂智をクリア

[birth of a Devil]

[Clear 'Orochi' Story Mode]

Same as above, but note that Orochi only has 8 stages in his musou mode. His mode will unlock after going through the musou mode of other characters.

Edited by Terminator
Added banners.

http://i.imgur.com/4WRempD.png

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/109/019.jpg連舞繚乱 (B)

100以上のコンボを達成

[Combo Profusion]

[Achieve a 100 Combo]

This will probably come randomly as you are playing. If you have trouble, just wait until you can play a level at the highest difficulty, and run into a crowd with an overpowered character. Keep swinging, and you'll get this easily.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/109/020.jpg大勝利 (B)

一度の戦闘で経験値を10000以上獲得

[Overwhelming Victory]

[Acquire over 10,000 Experience Points in a single battle]

This will probably come randomly as you are playing. If you have had no luck, a good stage is Wu 12. Defeat all of the officers (25+), and you will easily obtain this trophy.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/109/021.jpg武の切っ先 (B)

300人斬りを達成

[Point of a Warrior's Sword]

[Defeat 300 soldiers in a single stage]

See "Mighty Warrior"

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/109/015.jpg一騎当千 (S)

1000人斬りを達成

[Mighty Warrior]

[Defeat 1000 soldiers in a single stage]

You'll need to find a stage with at least 1000 kills. You might get this randomly. If you refrain from defeating gate guards on a stage, you can ensure constant spawning of enemies.

To unlock Sengoku 8-X, you will need to defeat 1000 soldiers on Sengoku 7, so this is a good place to get this trophy.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/109/017.jpg兵貴神速 (S)

シナリオを1分以内でクリア

[Godspeed Soldier]

[Clear a scenario within 1 Minute]

You need to find a short stage (i.e. a stage in which you can rush the commander from the beginning). I personally like Wu 2-X (which I finished in as little as 37 seconds). Run directly to Mitsuhide, and kill him.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/109/002.jpg古今無双の士 (G)

すべてのシナリオを難易度・激難でクリア

[Warrior Unparalled in History]

[Clear all scenarios on the highest difficulty]

The hardest part of this trophy is unlocking all the dramatic mode stages. Many stages require you to raise a certain officer's (or set of officers') proficiency level to 30. If you have followed the road map, you will have already done this (because you will have obtained all the costumes).

Once you have unlocked all of the stages, this is very easy. Use a weapon which is fully maxed out, with the skill "Almighty". I prefer Lu Bu. Blast through all of the Musou stages. For Dramatic Mode, remember that once you beat the stage once (on any difficulty), you can use whomever you want to beat the stage on the highest difficulty. Just choose the right (as opposed to the left) option when playing the stage for a second time.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/109/018.jpg荒ぶる戦士 (B)

サバイバルモードで勝利

[Rough Warrior]

[Earn 1 victory in Survival Mode]

See "Indomitable Champion".

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/109/014.jpg歴戦の勇士 (S)

サバイバルモードで30連勝

[Military Veteran]

[Earn 30 consecutive victories in 'Survival Mode']

See "Indomitable Champion".

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/109/001.jpg不屈の闘士 (G)

サバイバルモードで50連勝

[indomitable Champion]

[Earn 50 consecutive victories in 'Survival Mode']

'Survival Mode' is one of the game modes, accessible from the main menu. It is translated for you, so you should be able to find it easily.

This is the hardest trophy in the game. You must win 50 consecutive matches. You can save in the middle, but this save will be lost when you re-load the game. If you lose at any time, you must start over. Also, although you have a party of three characters, as in the main game, if one dies, you will lose.

I would recommend Lu Bu. His charge attacks will send opponents flying. Try to knock characters out of the ring, and watch out for the boundaries yourself. If he gets hit, you can switch out to recover health, but I would just say to be careful.

Edited by Terminator
Added banner.

http://i.imgur.com/W4eoWux.png

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/109/001.jpg三位一体の極み (G)

すべての武将をプレイアブルにした

[Height of the Trinity]

[All Commanders are playable]

By playing through all of the story modes, you will unlock the vast majority of the commanders. Gyuki and Dodomeki will be unlocked after you find all of the treasures. The final commander is Orochi X; he is unlocked after you beat every stage in the game (on any difficulty).

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/109/004.jpg宝飾の探求者 (G)

すべての練成素材を獲得

[Jewel Searcher]

[Acquire all Treasures]

In the roadmap, I link a complete guide for every treasure in the game. Follow the details to the letter, and you should have little trouble with this.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/109/005.jpg武技の頂 (G)

すべての特技を獲得

[Pinnacle of Martial Arts]

[Acquire all Skills]

Each character has 3-4 skills which can be unlocked for use by anyone in the game. Follow the roadmap for some tips on how to unlock these skills. All of the requirements are simple (nothing more than a certain number of kills, or officer deaths, in a certain amount of time).

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/109/006.jpg異界の蒐集家 (G)

すべての武将の第四武器を獲得

[Rendezvous Point of the Underworld]

[Acquire all 4 Weapons for all Commanders]

As stated in the remark in the roadmap, you need to obtain ALL of the weapons for each character. You do not have to hold them simultaneously, but you must have held each one at least once. I would actually recommend that you keep one weapon of each level for each character, however, as it will make it easier to remember who has gotten what.

The hardest part of this trophy is getting a first 4th level weapon. You will need to beat a stage on one of the top two difficulties, and hope that one of the weapon drops is a 4th level weapon (it's random - the weapons dropped on the highest difficulty are generally better than those on the 2nd highest, but the highest difficulty is much harder). As I said in the walkthrough, I like Kunoichi for getting the first weapon, as she can make herself invincible.

Once you power up one of the heavy hitters (Orochi, Lu Bu, etc.), you will get 4th level weapons with ease. You can wait until your playthrough on the highest difficulty for the bulk of these weapons. However, you will not obtain this trophy until you unlock Orochi X, which requires you to have beaten every stage in the game, so this will be one of the final trophies you get.

Note that when you pick up a weapon, every character in your party gets a weapon, so you can get weapons 3 at a time. By using a second controller, it is possible to get 4th level weapons for up to 6 people in one stage, but this really isn't much of a time-saver, since you have to replay so many stages anyway.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/109/007.jpg乱世の洒落者 (G)

すべてのコスチュームを使用可能にした

[Fashionista in Troubled Times]

[Acquire all character costumes]

You unlock a character costume by raising his/her "weapon proficiency". Please note that this is NOT the same as the character's level. The only way to raise proficiency is by defeating officers and peons. Defeating 5 officers gives one level of proficiency, and defeating 500 soldiers gives one level of proficiency. A character's proficiency maxes out at level 50.

Once you raise a character's "weapon proficiency" to level 20, you will have unlocked all of that character's costumes. Gyuki, Dodomeki, and Orochi X have no extra constume, but it is reported that you still need to level their proficiency to 20 in order to get this trophy.

The best place to do this is Wu 12. You will get no fewer than 5 proficiency levels each time you clear the stage (and, depending on how many soldiers you defeat, you can get 7-8 levels sometimes), and the stage takes somewhere in the neighborhood of 5 minutes.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/109/016.jpg紙吹雪 (S)

壁紙を200枚以上解放

[Confetti]

[unlock over 200 Wallpapers]

See "Colorful Dance".

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/109/008.jpg色彩乱舞 (G)

壁紙を400枚以上解放

[Colorful Dance]

[unlock over 400 Wallpapers]

Each character has 8 possible wallpapers. One of these is unlocked when the character is unlocked. You unlock another when you obtain all the skills that this character has to offer. The remaining 6 wallpapers are obtained by reaching weapon proficiency levels of 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, and 50. You already should raise each character's level proficiency to 30 to unlock all dramatic mode stages. This will bring you close to 400 wallpapers. Continue raising level proficiencies to pass the necessary threshold. As above, use Wu 12 to make this go (as) quickly (as possible), but this will take a good deal of time (around 30-40 hours). Note that Gyuki, Dodomeki, and Orochi X have no wallpapers.

http://i.imgur.com/V7eorWJ.png

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/109/000.jpg真の無双(P)

すべてのトロフィーを獲得

[True Musou]

[Acquire all the Trophies]

Congratulations!

Edited by Terminator
Added banners

Very awesome. But there are some treasures that are giving me a hard time... :(

Do you know how to unlock SW 8-X ??

Yeah. You need 1000 kills on SW 7. As long as you don't kill Date Masamune, I think you can farm there.

The last treasures are pretty damn tough. Also, the very first Wu treasure was a killer for me.

Yeah. You need 1000 kills on SW 7. As long as you don't kill Date Masamune, I think you can farm there.

The last treasures are pretty damn tough. Also, the very first Wu treasure was a killer for me.

Cool, thanks. I'll do that now.

Yeah there are some treasures that have me wanting to rip out my hair... like that wei 11 one. GRR. Oh and I swear I've met requirements in a few and the treasures didnt appear!! :mad: AHH!!

Ok, so Ive done this treasure hunt so many times I want to break my tv... I need help! Have you done this one:

[O4]

Orochi 4 - He Fei

Requirement:

Defeat Zhang Liao and Gan Ning, and make sure the Engineer manages to break the bridge within 7 minutes. Item spawns in the middle of the map.

Item: Phoenix Wing/朱雀翼

Method: Go north and defeat the 3 officers there. After a while, a scene of Gan Ning and Zhang Liao will play and a shitload of officers will spawn. They will charge towards you main camp. At the same time, Zhuge Liang will send an Engineer to go blow up the bridge. First go and defeat Gan Ning and Zhang Liao however you want and then defeat the other officers BUT leave one alive for the Engineer’s plan to succeed. Hao Zhao and Zhu Zhi will attack the Engineer so it’s best to defeat them too. After the Engineer reaches the bridge, he will stop for awhile, and continue on shortly after. Item report will appear usually before the bridge destruction scene is shown.

Is that correct? Because Ive done that right, gotten whatever scene and NOTHING. This is really starting to get to me...

For real ease on Chaos mode, obtain loads of the erm.."Almighty" is it in English? I think only...3 or 4 of my chars now dont have it.

I've almost done all Chaos mode, I just tonight got Shin Orochi and collected all weapons. Working on the gallery now :x.

Wu 12 for a whole load of officers, great for proficiency.

Anyway, thats my few things I been doing to get through this, I do love this game to bits though.

Edited by Rin-1000014-

For real ease on Chaos mode, obtain loads of the erm.."Almighty" is it in English? I think only...3 or 4 of my chars now dont have it.

I've almost done all Chaos mode, I just tonight got Shin Orochi and collected all weapons. Working on the gallery now :x.

Wu 12 for a whole load of officers, great for proficiency.

Anyway, thats my few things I been doing to get through this, I do love this game to bits though.

What is almighty? An ability? o.O

Damn, you got Shin Orochi... Meaning you collected all treasures. Thats what Im freaking trying for. So can you help me with O4? Is there something else required for it other than what I put in my previous post?? I still cant f******* get it!! WTF! I met all the requirements and when I go to see if the treasure is there, it isnt!!

:mad::mad::mad:

EDIT:

got it.... that was my worst one by far! UGH! (i figured out that i needed to keep one guy alive and in the exact center of the map... -_- ....)

Edited by missauru

Ok, so Ive done this treasure hunt so many times I want to break my tv... I need help! Have you done this one:

[O4]

Orochi 4 - He Fei

Requirement:

Defeat Zhang Liao and Gan Ning, and make sure the Engineer manages to break the bridge within 7 minutes. Item spawns in the middle of the map.

Item: Phoenix Wing/朱雀翼

Method: Go north and defeat the 3 officers there. After a while, a scene of Gan Ning and Zhang Liao will play and a shitload of officers will spawn. They will charge towards you main camp. At the same time, Zhuge Liang will send an Engineer to go blow up the bridge. First go and defeat Gan Ning and Zhang Liao however you want and then defeat the other officers BUT leave one alive for the Engineer’s plan to succeed. Hao Zhao and Zhu Zhi will attack the Engineer so it’s best to defeat them too. After the Engineer reaches the bridge, he will stop for awhile, and continue on shortly after. Item report will appear usually before the bridge destruction scene is shown.

Is that correct? Because Ive done that right, gotten whatever scene and NOTHING. This is really starting to get to me...

I have all the treasures now, so I can verify that this is correct. I followed this to the letter mostly. A couple of points:

1) Remember that you have to leave at least one of the group of officers alive.

2) It takes a long time for the engineer to move (at least it did for me). It was almost two full minutes. I led the final officer away, and just waited.

But other than that, it was exactly as mentioned.

What is almighty? An ability? o.O

Damn, you got Shin Orochi... Meaning you collected all treasures. Thats what Im freaking trying for. So can you help me with O4? Is there something else required for it other than what I put in my previous post?? I still cant f******* get it!! WTF! I met all the requirements and when I go to see if the treasure is there, it isnt!!

:mad::mad::mad:

Actually....its the 2nd time I have got all treasures. First time my old PS3 went so I lost the saves.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just to let you know, if you didn't know already of course, that you HAVE to level up Orochi X, Gyuki and Dodomeki for the costume trophy, thought I had it set, and was confused that everyone had their 4th costume but no trophy. Turns out I had to level up Gyuki and Dodo too, even though they only have one outfit.

Just to let you know, if you didn't know already of course, that you HAVE to level up Orochi X, Gyuki and Dodomeki for the costume trophy, thought I had it set, and was confused that everyone had their 4th costume but no trophy. Turns out I had to level up Gyuki and Dodo too, even though they only have one outfit.

I did not know this. That's really weird, but I'll take you at your word until I can verify it, and make the changes accordingly.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Question about character unlocking. Do I need to bother using old methods to unlock people, or will they pretty much all unlock via playing all story modes? (e.g., unlocking Kunoichi in the Wu gaiden level) I ask because I do remember being annoyed at unlocking people before (in WO and WO2).

Boy, I put hundreds of hours into both WO and WO2, and now I'm doing it all over again. I do appreciate that this game made it a bit faster (With 2 controllers, I can get 6 weapons at once! That's awesome! Just wish I had 2 people to make playing faster :( ).

As for 4th weapon farming, I just took a mid lvl team (Honda 40, Da Qiao 40, Keiji 20) into some random 5 star level on hard and beat it. With Luck stat 7 or 8 or so, all 6 people got 4th weapons, so I'm pretty much set to start running for those and I haven't even finished half the story levels yet. Also, for what it's worth, I remember doing all my WO weapon farming in the Wei gaiden with Zhen Ji, so that probably still applies here.

Edit: Also, I unlocked Dodomeki already, and I only have like 5 treasures. He must have some other unlock method than treasures. I believe I got him near the end of Shu's Sairin path.

Edited by Akari

If I remember right, both the Warriors Orochi 1 and Warriors Orochi 2 ways of unlocking characters both work. So if you don't want to unlock Kunoichi by saving everyone in that fire stage, you can simply wait to unlock her Warriors Orochi 2 style.

My question is more of, do I need to bother with either method? For as far as I've gotten, it seems that a lot of people that you need to unlock in WO1 are unlocked just by playing the WO2 levels normally (as in standard story progress), and vice versa.

I guess I can just wait until I beat every level and go back for people I missed.

I don't think I get what you are saying by do you need to bother with either method.

You can unlock characters by way of the method for Warriors Orochi 1 stages. However, some characters have really annoying methods to unlock them in those stages. Rather than do that, you can simply wait until you get to the Warriors Orochi 2 stages, which the unlocking methods for characters in Warriors Orochi 2 just consisted of defeating stages to unlock characters.

You can do one or the other. You don't have to do both. So if you don't want to spend all that time trying to keep people alive to get them to charge at Maeda Keiji at Wu Gaiden 6, then you can simply wait to unlock him by completing the first Orochi Chapter stage.