Rate the trophy difficulty...  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_65.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.70

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• 8 months later...

Considering you must beat every stage in chaos difficulty this will be no walk in the park for many. The game is very time consuming expect to spend a few hundred hours. Dynasty fans might not find it that hard but new comers will probably have issue with chaos mode and completing missions objectives certain ways to obatin treasures. VERY fun game I loved it.

Edited by mitmat

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

eh, i wouldn't say the game is an 8. The warriors series has always been a rather easy game, just really really really time consuming. Unless your counting time consuming as hard, then I'd give it an 8-9. But my vote is 5 since it most of the objectives can be done easily.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I give it a 3. It's tricky to clear Chaos before you get Almighty, but you get Honda really early on and he can tear things apart even at low level. Once you can clear Chaos, you can get 4th weapons. Once you get Almighty, the game is over. Just simple grinding from there. It's tedious to deal with people with horrid movesets, but there's no actual difficulty involved.

Survival is cake, just wait until you have Lu Bu, Honda, Orochi, etc.

• 3 months later...

Just about to get platinum for this - just have to unlock all the wallpapers/costumes. The only thing that I thought was hard was getting 50 wins in survival, but in the end it only took me about an hour to get it (did it with Zhen Ji, Honda Tadakatsu, and Lu Bu).

Otherwise, the game is really easy - I voted a 5 simply because of Survival and because it takes so long to platinum (any game that takes around 100 hours to plat seems like it should be at least a 4 or 5 no matter how easy the trophies are).

• 2 months later...

I gave it an 8.

170 hours to plat (It keeps track in the save file).

Unlocking everything can be a little difficult. To make clearing levels go faster, work on getting 4th weapons and equipping them with Almighty as soon as you are done all the musou story levels. Stock up on Almighty as soon as you go along in the game. Follow starcrunch061's trophy roadmap - it's very helpful.

The 50 straight wins in survival was a very very tough trophy. I lost at 48 and almost put the controller through my tv. Lu Bu and Orochi X are the only useful guys I used.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...