Favourite music for long trophy grinds?

BinkUncia

I'm currently doing the 72 zombie kill grind on Dead Rising, and I was trying to think of the best music to listen to while doing really long tedious grinds, where you can just kinda zone out.

At the moment I just like listening to fast guitar heavy entire albums, because they keep me awake, and then I know that after one full loop its been about an hour!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4JP1bIr1Vw]Rise Against The Black Market Full Album - YouTube[/ame]

What do you guys like to listen to on long trophy grinds?

Edited by BinkUncia

Stick my headphones on and load up the Spotify playlist I've appropriately called 'Banging Tunes', which is just full of Rock and Metal. I'm listening to it right now in fact.

It kept me sane whilst boosting Killzone 2 kills this last week to top the leaderboards. Still all the ribbons to do this week, so back to the playlist I go.

I usually put on some internet radio, but because I pplay late at night, the local stuff is crap.

Anyone else here have a good station they listen to on tunein radio? I'm into rock/metal but I want newer stuff. I'm so sick of hearing the same guns n' roses, led zep, ac/dc stuff over and over. Any suggestions? I've tried Pirate Radio, but they play some stuff that's too heavy for me.

Music is great sometimes for these occasions, but I'm actually more likely to put on a podcast (usually The Thinking Atheist or one of Jim Cornette's latest) or an audiobook. When I do play music, it's usually whatever one-or-two-hour long mixes have shown up in my YouTube subscriptions that day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
:eek: I get that too! I keep hearing songs that remind me of playing White Knight Chronicles. Not only that, but very specific parts of the game. And it is scary :p

i actually like that feeling i have a certain album for a certain game for example Mafia 2 And Marshal Mathers LP2

its kinda fun(and weird)

Back to the topic i use iheartradio And Beats Music app and i mix every genre or listen to an album i never heard before

Edited by V4nguard

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...