R.I.P. Adam Goldstein a.k.a. DJ AM

aHaZaRd2UrHeAlTh

Not sure where to put this, but my condolences go out to him and his family and friends. Mr. Goldstein was a great musician, and I have a few of his mix tapes. I first got into his music when he worked with Travis Barker, and he was also in the plane crash with Travis. I just wanted to say that its so weird lately how everyone is dying like this. DJ AM died of an apparent drug overdose today (Friday 8/28) after the police broke down the door of his NYC apartment because of his friends and family having not heard from him for several days. An up and coming mixer and perhaps legendary mixer in the future is now lost. R.I.P. Adam Goldstein 1973-2009

Not sure where to put this, but my condolences go out to him and his family and friends. Mr. Goldstein was a great musician, and I have a few of his mix tapes. I first got into his music when he worked with Travis Barker, and he was also in the plane crash with Travis. I just wanted to say that its so weird lately how everyone is dying like this. DJ AM died of an apparent drug overdose today (Friday 8/28) after the police broke down the door of his NYC apartment because of his friends and family having not heard from him for several days. An up and coming mixer and perhaps legendary mixer in the future is now lost. R.I.P. Adam Goldstein 1973-2009

damn, R.I.P DJ AM, it is wierd how everyone is dying lately, Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, Billy Mays, now DJ AM just to list a few. R.I.P

damn, R.I.P DJ AM, it is wierd how everyone is dying lately, Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, Billy Mays, now DJ AM just to list a few. R.I.P

I've been thinking the same thing. I've been having a weird feeling lately that one of the last 2 surviving members of the beatles will be passing soon, but i DEFINATELY hope that doesnt happen.