Favourite Radio Station you Listen To?

Tranquilbez

My favourite radio station is Kerrang! They play all manner of Rock, Punk and Metal music. But this only plays in the West Midlands (they're based in Birmingham). Where I live (Yorkshire) is too far away to pick it up :(

So instead I get stuck with local and national radio stations that only play mainstream pop/dance/r 'n' b music. I only listen to the radio for news updates :rolleyes:

Edited by AshtimusPrime

Heh, the stations I have are pretty much crap. The only one I listen to on a regular basis is Z106.1, which is all classic rock. Mix100 is ok sometimes since it's oldies and used to listen to 103.1 The Bear back when I was into more mainstream rock. I think there are more country stations than anything else around here.

I only listen to Radio 2 for certain programmes though such as Sounds of the Seventies. :p

Radio 2 exists in England too? I had no idea.

Of course over here Radio 2 is in Dutch. They play mostly older music, which I happen to like. I'm generally not too fond of today's music; too... "busy"? Not sure if that's the right word.

Anyway, I don't listen all that much to the radio to begin with. I'll always put my radio alarm clock on when I go to bed (Radio 2, yes), but other than that, not much at all.

• 3 weeks later...

I listen to 102.1 The Edge. It's a Toronto-based radio station that plays new rock, punk, alternative-rock, etc. It's the only radio station around Toronto that plays this type of music (that I've found anyways) and the morning show is just brilliant.

You can listen to the station live at this link: 102.1 the Edge

I'm from Hawaii... so...

107.5 FM is my #1 because it's K-Pop.

101.1 FM is my #2 because it's a mix of every awesome hit song, kind of like my iPod on shuffle.

101.5 FM is my #3 because it's smooth jazz!

Funny thing is, all those stations are owned by the same company... and all are recent to Hawaii. They are all epicly awesome!