Two questions...

yiorchx

Hi,

Q1.- I have 18 dollars in my account, what do you think is better:

a) Plants vs zombies or

b) Mushroom wars and dlc pixel junk monster

Q2.- In mushroom wars there is a trophy: complete the campaign in less than 1 hour; really? so is it just an 1 hour game? is there something else to do after beating the campaign?

Thanks for your comments!

Hi,

Q1.- I have 18 dollars in my account, what do you think is better:

a) Plants vs zombies or

b) Mushroom wars and dlc pixel junk monster

Q2.- In mushroom wars there is a trophy: complete the campaign in less than 1 hour; really? so is it just an 1 hour game? is there something else to do after beating the campaign?

Thanks for your comments!

Ill just awser Q2, since i dont own Plants vs Zombies to compare this game :p.

No, the campaign doesn't last an hour, it can last way more than an hour.

There's a total of 28 levels if i remember correctly, some can be hard, so they'll take longer to complete. Also if you are going to get every trophy in the normal game you'll probably have to play the campaign more than once to get everything. Hope that answered your question.

Hello Netgrade; thanks for your answer. I just bought Mushroom wars and the PJM DLC :) I expecting to have grat time with both...

As soon as I start to play mushroom wars, a message apear telling me that I can't conecct with the online features, due to my psn account permissions or something like that! what can i do?! help!!!

Hello Netgrade; thanks for your answer. I just bought Mushroom wars and the PJM DLC :) I expecting to have grat time with both...

As soon as I start to play mushroom wars, a message apear telling me that I can't conecct with the online features, due to my psn account permissions or something like that! what can i do?! help!!!

Thats weird, never happened to me.

Im thinking that, that only appears because you dont have the online pack, but you dont need it to play the original game. Try pressing O to skip that. If it doesnt work than im not so sure about what you should do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...