Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Gashead-64

boosting1.png 

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up for a boost of all the trophies

EDIT: Nvm... not sure it's possible to boost this effectively. You get little to no points for beating someone with 1 rating and lose rating fast for every loss, so if you beat the same person over and over again you'd only get tiny bits at a time, since they'd continually be on 1 rating after the first few games. It'd take forever to get 'master' rating.

Edited by Light-and-magic

• 3 weeks later...

It might be faster to just wait for a few weeks :p then every player will be higher-ranked and if you're good you'll beat them anyways. This gives you many points... and if you lose, you won't lose that many points.

but it still takes you a while.. i think we just have to except that

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm up for a boost of all the trophies

EDIT: Nvm... not sure it's possible to boost this effectively. You get little to no points for beating someone with 1 rating and lose rating fast for every loss, so if you beat the same person over and over again you'd only get tiny bits at a time, since they'd continually be on 1 rating after the first few games. It'd take forever to get 'master' rating.

EDIT: This is my strategy for the Master trophy: I will be switching between two accounts, and you switch between two accounts. When it's my turn to win, i use my main account, you use your secondary account just stay idle, and I quickly conquer the entire map for a ton of points. After say 10 rounds, you switch to your main account, I switch to my secondary staying idle, and you conquer everything for a ton of points. This way we both are only gaining points on our respective main accounts.

@TigerLust:

I'm willing to help, but regarding the first quote, I don't think this will work like you planned it. For now I have no second account, but even if I had, it would make no difference whether you fight against my primary or secondary account, because they're both at lvl 1 and can't fall any lower than this. And if I understand correctly, you will only get very few points for winning against a weak foe, so it won't make a difference to take a primary account for this, as long as only one player is boosted to master before another has its turn. I have no idea how many points one gets in this scenario, but I'm afraid that this will take ages to get up to 2500 points. Most likely we'll get Fan (winning 100 matches) naturally along the way. Should we try and see what happens?

Edited by dcdfan
typos

first:

when u play 1:1 and u are a high rank and the other is rank 1 u will only get 1 point no matter what u do in the match

second:

it's nearly impossible to find 1:1 matches with your partner (have a second PS3 here and nearly never find each other)

and when u are in a match with others u can't leave the lobby else u will lose 10 points!

so play one match with your partner gets u 1 point loosing 3 matches against others will lose u up to 30 points...

third: imo the best way to "boost"

u have to get about 5+ (just a number) ppl together which boost one to the master trophy...

4 use fake accounts and 1 use his real one...

the goal is not to find each other! the goal is to get into a match with a real good pro mushroom wars gamer with more then 3000+ points (mostly every player online these days is very high in the lvl)

then u have to play 2:1 or 3:1 (should be possible!) so the user with his real account wins over the user with the high acc! u can get over 40 points for such a win!

->feel free to add me! :D

PSN: Flail

Timezone: GMT+1

but unluckily the best way to achieve the master trophy is to get really good in the game and rule the matches... :(

Edited by Katana

• 4 weeks later...
third: imo the best way to "boost"

u have to get about 5+ (just a number) ppl together which boost one to the master trophy...

4 use fake accounts and 1 use his real one...

the goal is not to find each other! the goal is to get into a match with a real good pro mushroom wars gamer with more then 3000+ points (mostly every player online these days is very high in the lvl)

then u have to play 2:1 or 3:1 (should be possible!) so the user with his real account wins over the user with the high acc! u can get over 40 points for such a win!

->feel free to add me! :D

Timezone: GMT+1

Thanks for posting this, it sounds like a great trick!

I'll be boosting this shortly, just want to have a few people in our group for this.

• 4 months later...

I'm testing a proper way to boost this with 2 ps3. By now im at 872 rating but its getting harder because I only get 2 points when I beat my secondary and I now at some point i will only get 1 for each game. If I get Master i'll post my strategy to get this with 2 ps3.

EDIT: easy to reach 1000 points with 2 ps3 but the last 1400 to get master trophy only goes up 1 point each game, so better in a boosting group of 6 people searching at same time. Btw, i got the master trophy in a 6 group boosting...

Edited by Hrod

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

still searching for a team which want to "boost" the master trophy

the method would be:

everybody search... for example 4 ppl...

player 1 wins every match

player 2 wins every match against 3+4

player 3 wins every match against 4

player 4 always lose

if randoms join, the group plays as a team so in the end it looks like above...

the goal is to play together against randoms!! not to play against each other because if a random with 3000+ points is beaten u can get up to 50 points per match!

if u just beat someone with few points (like most boosters ;) ) u dont get many...

when player 1 gets the master trophy he goes to the last position (lose every match) and player 2 is the one who will get master next...

timezone: GMT+1

blank msgs will be deleted

• Viper locked and unpinned this topic
  • Viper pinned and unlocked this topic
  • Viper locked and unpinned this topic