Napoleon help...

Imbecility

I haven't read about the Napoleon trophy (beat campaign-mode on hard) being glitched; however, I just finished beating all the levels on hard and there was no trophy pop. I double-checked every level to make sure that I did beat it on hard. The only thing I can think of is that I didn't go in order, but that hasn't seemed to be a problem with anyone else.

I would hate to have to redo all of those levels; some of those were ridiculous on hard. Any help/suggestions?

Update:

Nevermind. I copy+deleted my save-file, disconnected from the internet, and re-beat all the levels on hard and got the trophy. It was surprisingly easy this time; perhaps because I had the strategies fresh in mind. Whatever the case, I am soooooo looking forward to deleting this game! After 100%, I will never have a desire to play this turd-of-a-game again!

Edited by Imbecility
Update

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

After reading this, I was really hoping this does not happen to me.

Finally beaten last few levels, the final battle and... nothing happened. Triple checked every level and stuff - nothing, niente, nada...

I got so annoyed and wanted to deleted this game to hell but then thought of one more thing to try. Played the first level and guess what - trophy popped.

It does not track the records of level one so this might be the trick in some cases.