Is Encourager glitched?

VladimirBy

http://ps3trophycard.com/static/trophy/Njk0/14.png(B) Encourager

That's the last trophy I've got left to obtain, but I can't. I tried everything: tried to send 1000 troops many different ways on different maps, tried to send exactly 1000 units and over 1000 (like 1500), i copied the video guides strategy, tried to do it in the skirmish mode, tried the easy and normal difficulty, tried different maps, tried different types of buildings for sending, tried not to upgrade buildings, even deleted the game and save data, redownloaded and run the game on a new user account - still no trophy....

Guys, please, if you got this trophy, give me some tips, because or I do something seriously wrong, or the trophy is just glitched. :(

I wasted over 5 hours total for nothing trying to figure out what way does the game want me to do it.

Also, if you have the same problem, please, contact me. Together we might figure out something.

Edited by VladimirBy

• 1 month later...
As above, same for me.

Just pile 1000 troops into 1 building and then send them onto to attack 1 enemy building. Has to be all, so hit Triangle :triangle: when attacking.

Oh, such a shame:o: I got the hardest trophies of this game, but couldn't manage to get this one. I just never tried to push :triangle:

Thank you very much for that information! It looks simple, but somehow I didn't know it...

Gashead-64, thank you for your respond, too!

I will try to obtain this trophy tomorrow and will respond about my success :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...