is this game worth it?

humad01

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you can forgive and overlook the poorly implemented trophy set, then it's definitely worth buying - it's one of the best games I've ever played.

Basically there's a trophy that purports to be about your fastest times, but is set out in a way that it actually bases your "best times" on your highest scores - and highest scores are often achieved by taking your time in a game. This can have a devastating effect because once you've achieved a very high score for one level (say, with a very slow time), it's almost impossible to beat that score again with a slower time because certain factors won't allow you to.

• 5 months later...
If you can forgive and overlook the poorly implemented trophy set, then it's definitely worth buying - it's one of the best games I've ever played.

Basically there's a trophy that purports to be about your fastest times, but is set out in a way that it actually bases your "best times" on your highest scores - and highest scores are often achieved by taking your time in a game. This can have a devastating effect because once you've achieved a very high score for one level (say, with a very slow time), it's almost impossible to beat that score again with a slower time because certain factors won't allow you to.

it's worth it because it's free for PS+ members like me.

The under and hr trophy and 200 rewards are a pain, but they're attainable with a little work. i only need 10 more rewards to have a 100% on this game, i just haven't had time to finish getting all the warlords. (only have 17 right now), so they should puch me over the edge towards 100%. probably finish it up tonight or tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...
IMHO this game is crap! The ONLY reason to get this game is because it's free for PS+ members. I would never pay anything for this lousy piece-of-trash game. ...But that's just me. :D

jeez, i thought it was good. i would have paid $5 for it.

a lot of time/entertainment for me.

but i got it for free so thats even better

I liked the game, I did not read any trophy guide before I played it and now I can't get times under an hour....

If you remove your save game (copy it to a usb drive if you'd like) and disconnect from the internet, you can start a new game and do it. Use Pesmerga's "Warlord Guide" (in the forums) to easily beat 1 hour.

• 2 weeks later...