Rate the trophy difficulty.  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very easy.
    • 10 - Very hard.

diff_gold_8.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 8.27

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

I've got all the trophies but the Extripator & hard campaign.

I'd give it a solid 7

How you got Collector?

I cant seem to get higher then 154 awards, i replayed levels on easy normal hard, nothing seem to score higher.

Now the question is, how do they work?

- Do u keep every award gained for a level and only when u gain a new reward for that level ull go up or do u have to gain the rewards at the same time? Cauyse that mean for 27 stages u need an average of 7-8 rewards out of 9.

Now do people now how to get the specific rewards??

Architect

inspirer

warlord

conquerer -> i think winning by taking everything on the map

defender

striker

Expensionist -> i think upgrading ure village a certain amount of times

strategist

tactician

The rest tbh im not sure about, i have ideas but its not more then that...

Each of the requirements for the rewards are actually listed if you go to Options --> Rewards. I'm at work now so I can't reference it now.

Basically, I feel that the trophies are difficult and not very worth it either. A bronze for completing it all in an hour!?

• 1 month later...

*votes 7*

Getting 200 rewards was a real bitch. Hard was well kinda hard but I like a good challenge.

to erandona: Yeah but "win by a landslide" and "defend succelfully" say much about what is required to get those rewards? I think they should've been more specific on these explenations.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I have got all the trophies (95%) exapt one (Encourager, which is totally glitched to me), and I tell ya: when I've read this thread of difficulty, it looked like the game is not too hard, but soon enough I found out that it is actually very-very hard. What the trap, guys. Did you get 100% before saying "it's not so diffucult"? Oh well, I got the trophies anyway. But I sugess you not buying this game - it is very hard and time consuming (I think, over 30 hours), and there are some glitched trophies. Better spend that time with your parents. :)

Oh, and the difficulty rating is 9/10.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I am almost done now - Finally...

But I wish I could change my vote from a 7 (very naughty of me to vote before I completed :( ) to a 9. The game is near on impossible. With out some serious hardcore commitment and multiple playthroughs as well as other tools (notebook and pen) you just can't beat this game :p

One more trophy to get, should have it completed after work today.... But seriously, don't be fooled by the cartoon'y appearance, this really is one tough cookie fungi... Ba-dun-tssh.. I'll get my coat. :dance:

I think, success in this game depends mostly on your skills and ideas, not luck. So when you spend enough time on practise, game will be quite easy.

I started on hard and it took me 2 weeks, 1-2hrs every day. But... when I saw video guides, I understood I was an amateur. Now I can see typical AI mistakes and easily can take advantage of them.

If you want to pass this game through in 2 days, difficulty would be 10, but after 3 weeks I voted 6.

Good luck, I like mushrooms :)

Edited by malybrat

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I just finished campaign on hard difficulty and did a speed run on easy for the speed run trophy. I didn't finish the game but I got a good idea of how hard the game is. I vote 9 out of 10. There are times where you want to throw your controller into the tv because of how frustrating some levels are. Whoever 100% this shit earns my respect.

Edited by Itzjohnson

• 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...