The easiest way to get butter mousetrap trophy

Ynnor4009

My video on how to get it is much simpler than the one in the trophy guide for this game... Trust me it works!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVw_ueTR-IY]YouTube - easiest way to get butter mousetrap trophy - PAIN[/ame]

Edited by Ynnor4009

My video on how to get it is much simpler than the one in the trophy guide for this game... Trust me it works!!

YouTube - easiest way to get butter mousetrap trophy - PAIN

While I agree that this is probably easier to hit, the other is more consistent and offers more control with the use of grabs and also demonstrates what to do if you go in the wrong side of the toaster.

I'm not going to update the main video, however, you can definitely post this video as a response to the Museum DLC Trophy Guide so the post will be in the stickied thread.

While I agree that this is probably easier to hit, the other is more consistent and offers more control with the use of grabs and also demonstrates what to do if you go in the wrong side of the toaster.

I'm not going to update the main video, however, you can definitely post this video as a response to the Museum DLC Trophy Guide so the post will be in the stickied thread.

Alright i'll do that then! Thank you very much