XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > > >

Old 01-27-2012, 08:50 PM   #21
DwightSchrute12

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Any tips/perks that would aid with 3 stuns in a row? It's the only trophy I have left and I haven't boosted any...but I might have to for this one. Can barely get 3 stuns in a game, let alone in a row.
DwightSchrute12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:26 PM   #22
Hoagie324

There's really no sure way to get this, as often when you press on your pursuer, it will end in a contested kill instead of a stun. I suggest going to the boosting thread and finding partners there if possible, as getting it legit will be much harder and prone to irritate the player.

You can add me for boosting, but please realize I get a lot of requests and boost quite a bit, so you most likely will be deleted in the long run.

NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS ACCEPTED!
Hoagie324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 12:49 AM   #23
Moving On

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwightSchrute12 View Post
Any tips/perks that would aid with 3 stuns in a row? It's the only trophy I have left and I haven't boosted any...but I might have to for this one. Can barely get 3 stuns in a game, let alone in a row.
I'll let you in on a trade secret: you can use abilities during a stun or kill animation. This is key to getting some nice points and to getting this trophy. Pick a profile set with Smoke and Charge. If you see two or three pursuers coming in hot (let's say, in Manhunt)... charge into the first and immediately drop Smoke. Chances are, one or two of the other pursuers are caught in your smoke as you are stunning the first pursuer, leaving you enough time to get one or two stuns more.

If you have Crafting available (after level 30), craft Smoke with 2 points in Duration. That way, you can get three stuns in one Smoke Bomb.
Moving On is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 09:41 AM   #24
NightCrawler-72

Just a quick question...

Are all of these trophies boostable with just 2 players ??

Playing:
The Last of Us Remastered PS4 (26%), Watch Dogs PS3 (0%), LEGO Hobbit PS3 (0%)
NightCrawler-72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 10:13 AM   #25
Moving On

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightCrawler-72 View Post
Just a quick question...

Are all of these trophies boostable with just 2 players ??
The trophies for staying blended for 3 minutes and for doing 5 leaps of faith can be done on your own in regular matches, the trophies for 2 haystack kills and Greater Variety can be done on your own in Training Ground... so that leaves the trophy for 3 stuns without dying and for 5 assists.

The trophy for 3 stuns can be boosted with two players.

The trophy for 5 assists cannot, because you need at least one target and one teammate for that to work.
Old 01-28-2012, 05:09 PM   #26
NightCrawler-72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moving On View Post
The trophies for staying blended for 3 minutes and for doing 5 leaps of faith can be done on your own in regular matches, the trophies for 2 haystack kills and Greater Variety can be done on your own in Training Ground... so that leaves the trophy for 3 stuns without dying and for 5 assists.

The trophy for 3 stuns can be boosted with two players.

The trophy for 5 assists cannot, because you need at least one target and one teammate for that to work.
Thanks mate.

So basically, its only the 5 assists trophy which needs a minimum of 3 players. The rest can be done by yourself or with 2 players.

GREAT !!!

Playing:
The Last of Us Remastered PS4 (26%), Watch Dogs PS3 (0%), LEGO Hobbit PS3 (0%)
NightCrawler-72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 10:52 PM   #27
souj83

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moving On View Post
the trophies for 2 haystack kills and Greater Variety can be done on your own in Training Ground... .
Wait, what!? Do you mean that the spice of life can be done on my own? in the training ground? Well that make it easier I hope. As I am struggling on this trophy!

Thank to RED_REBEL44 for the signature
PS3T Custom Trophy List 1.0 - 11/50
PS3T Custom Trophy List 2.0 - 29/50

Playing: Custom trophy list games & THL

souj83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 11:23 PM   #28
Moving On

Quote:
Originally Posted by souj83 View Post
Wait, what!? Do you mean that the spice of life can be done on my own? in the training ground? Well that make it easier I hope. As I am struggling on this trophy!
Absolutely! I see Hoagie added my post from earlier in this thread to the Guide, but I'll copy and paste it for you here anyway. These are the bonuses you can get on your own in Training Ground:

1. Incognito
2. Silent
3. Discreet
4. Reckless
5. Focus
6. Hidden
7. Poison
8. Acrobatic
9. Streak
10. Animus Hack

This is all you'll be able to get, so you must have a profile set that has Poison and the Animus Hack Streak (preferably the 9 Kill streak one) unlocked and purchased. And remember, to get the "Animus Hack" bonus, you must kill your actual target. Killing a non-target NPC will not get you any points.
Old 02-01-2012, 08:47 AM   #29
Nina chan

So I just got the haystack trophy in San Donato a couple of days ago and I just wanted to say that you don't have to kill both your targets from haystacks. My second kill was from a bush but the trophy unlocked anyway.
Nina chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:18 PM   #30
Moving On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina chan View Post
So I just got the haystack trophy in San Donato a couple of days ago and I just wanted to say that you don't have to kill both your targets from haystacks. My second kill was from a bush but the trophy unlocked anyway.
Yeah, any hiding place other than a blend group counts as a haystack for this trophy. I was a little surprised to find out, but it's a good thing the bushes count as well, because on the San Donato map there's not actually that many good haystacks where your NPC target is likely to pass by.