Freezing issues

Thunder47

I really want to keep playing this game to get the platinum but it is getting soooo annoying. Yes I have it installed and set to 720p but the random freezes still happen. Game is laggy as hell and does not load well at all, a really bad port, quality-wise, from japan IMO. Besides this I really enjoy the game but I can't even get through 40 mugen field lvls without it freezing randomly or while farming shampuru.

Anyway did you guys just not have these problems or is there another setting I need to change or slow down my button mashing to get through battles quickly?

I really want to keep playing this game to get the platinum but it is getting soooo annoying. Yes I have it installed and set to 720p but the random freezes still happen. Game is laggy as hell and does not load well at all, a really bad port, quality-wise, from japan IMO. Besides this I really enjoy the game but I can't even get through 40 mugen field lvls without it freezing randomly or while farming shampuru.

Anyway did you guys just not have these problems or is there another setting I need to change or slow down my button mashing to get through battles quickly?

I mentioned in the guide that the bad effects are still there, just occur less frequently. That includes freezing. I've never done it myself as I don't have that option but this is what I've heard from others. Sorry, you'll have to deal with it, along with the many other frustrating things about the game.

Ok well I have had it freeze about 10 times in the last 2 days, maybe 12 hrs of playing. Really wanted to platinum this before HDN V and Ayesha came out but its just too annoying to continue. Picked up Cross Edge and Trinity Universe recently so I'll just play those.