Peon Ball explosion glitch

Nightmare0991

I seem to have found an interessting Glitch/Bug wheres the Peon Ball Explosion does absolutly no Damage.

What I have to do to activate it is:

- have only Chou-Chou in my main group (sub group can be completly full)

- Chou-Chou must be placed on the fourth team slot (if placed in any other slot or if another team member is present, even if it's KO'ed, the Peon Ball will do damage)

- if the Peon Ball explosion rate now goes critical and Chou-Chou's turn comes around the Peon Ball will do absolutly nothing to her, it doesn't even show a number for inflicted damage

now i wanted to now if anybody else has made the same discovery.

I seem to have found an interessting Glitch/Bug wheres the Peon Ball Explosion does absolutly no Damage.

What I have to do to activate it is:

- have only Chou-Chou in my main group (sub group can be completly full)

- Chou-Chou must be placed on the fourth team slot (if placed in any other slot or if another team member is present, even if it's KO'ed, the Peon Ball will do damage)

- if the Peon Ball explosion rate now goes critical and Chou-Chou's turn comes around the Peon Ball will do absolutly nothing to her, it doesn't even show a number for inflicted damage

now i wanted to now if anybody else has made the same discovery.

Testing right now sir :)

There is an innate skill that boosts the PP you get by 30% called Temptation (when you kill an enemy).

You can get it from the peon job Mistress at floor 100 of the Mugen Field.

EDIT: Tested this out with 2 party members in the top 2 slots and it still worked. Guess you just need 1 blank space. Will conduct further tests to confirm.

EDIT 2: Repeated 3 more times and still no change. Chou-Chou takes no damage, but everyone else does.

Edited by FluffyCushions

There is an innate skill that boosts the PP you get by 30% called Temptation (when you kill an enemy).

You can get it from the peon job Mistress at floor 100 of the Mugen Field.

EDIT: Tested this out with 2 party members in the top 2 slots and it still worked. Guess you just need 1 blank space. Will conduct further tests to confirm.

EDIT 2: Repeated 3 more times and still no change. Chou-Chou takes no damage, but everyone else does.

that's good to know, at least for those who want a team the consists of more members then just Chou-Chou, but since only have high Tier Equip for her I'll stay with my Chou-Chou only set up^^.