Shampuru breakdown(with your help)

Bluerazz1989

I'm new to the site and wanted to contribute to the community. Read on many threads on charm farming on metal world 3, I decided to try it out myself and chart results.

Every shampuru type has 15 tiers, except for special with 11. Story worlds will only contain tiers 1 through 6, metal world 3 ONLY has tier 6 shampurus. The best shampurus are only located in the mugen field. Moe killing everything will not only boost charm but also help towards g castle skills.

My shampuru collection is not complete but wanted to discuss this more in depth.

7 world redux world 1 only drops tier 8 shampurus. Fighter shampuru having a solid 146 power, if moe killed, 30 of them drop!

7 world redux world 2 only drops tier 10 shampuru for magic and defend. Both in the 200 power level.

first world is great for grace, ego farming

There's already a list of shampuru tiers and what drops what shampuru in the jp wiki ¶âÍÔ³¦ - °µÅÝŪͷµº ¥à¥²¥ó¥½¥¦¥ë¥º ¹¶Î¬ Wiki*

Your time would be better spent looking at that and converting the names to english, with a list of the best places to farm certain shampuru, and possibly each individual shampuru.

There's already a list of shampuru tiers and what drops what shampuru in the jp wiki ¶âÍÔ³¦ - °µÅÝŪͷµº ¥à¥²¥ó¥½¥¦¥ë¥º ¹¶Î¬ Wiki*

Your time would be better spent looking at that and converting the names to english, with a list of the best places to farm certain shampuru, and possibly each individual shampuru.

Omg thanks. Hopefully someone translates :) I was making an english list myself and wanted to post findings here. I know now where to get tiers 1 through 6, 8, and 10. Also discovered that Fighter type shampuru will lv charm for ego, graceful, and hyper.

Just wanted the community to post findings in this thread to make it faster

Found how charm levels work :-) Every increment of 5% will require a certain amount of power. For example Ego 30% to 35% will need 95000 fighter power for every level. This means that hyper will also need this requirements.

I had tested this theory with only ego and hyper. Hope it helps

Edit: Renegade Epilogue contains an enemy(the carrot) that drops admirals (342 fighter power). Drops 5 if killed, 15 if frenzied, and 25 if moe killed. There's sometimes 2 and you get 50 if moe killed, that equals to 17100 fighter power! In theory after 6 fights your ego and hyper should go up by one. This only applies for charms lvs 30 to 35, if yours is lower then this will help it boost much quicker.

Edited by Bluerazz1989
new info

Found how charm levels work :-) Every increment of 5% will require a certain amount of power. For example Ego 30% to 35% will need 95000 fighter power for every level. This means that hyper will also need this requirements.

I had tested this theory with only ego and hyper. Hope it helps

Edit: Renegade Epilogue contains an enemy(the carrot) that drops admirals (342 fighter power). Drops 5 if killed, 15 if frenzied, and 25 if moe killed. There's sometimes 2 and you get 50 if moe killed, that equals to 17100 fighter power! In theory after 6 fights your ego and hyper should go up by one. This only applies for charms lvs 30 to 35, if yours is lower then this will help it boost much quicker.

Thanks for the info. My Ego and Hyper are at 44% and everything else is at 39%, so now I just have to figure which ones I need to boost.

Thanks for the info. My Ego and Hyper are at 44% and everything else is at 39%, so now I just have to figure which ones I need to boost.

You use this method to reach 44%? Also it seems that fighter, support, and distance are the ones that level up charm. I'm not 100% sure but It seems support is for grace, maso, and ditz while distance is for terse, bipo, and sadist.

Anyone know a viable source of support and distance shampuru?

You use this method to reach 44%? Also it seems that fighter, support, and distance are the ones that level up charm. I'm not 100% sure but It seems support is for grace, maso, and ditz while distance is for terse, bipo, and sadist.

Anyone know a viable source of support and distance shampuru?

Sort of, the mugen field seems to be giving me mostly fighter shampurus so my charm level ended up like that.

• 4 weeks later...