Doppelgangers

NovaSD

She's the easiest one. The others are not really all that difficult to be honest. You'll need at least 2 million HP DEF and MND to defeat them.

Yeah I just managed to moe kill her and steal, it was just a lot of work preparing for it. That's around what my stats are (S rank 999 gear, and 999 golden mantles for speed). I gained like 3 or 4% charm from that fight too haha.

Doppels are a one time event right? Can't be farmed?

Technically they can be farmed: You just need to start a new playthrough to fight them again. They are also great for boosting the hell out of your G-Castle with the last tier shampurus they drop.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that they only show up in the True Ending Route.

I ended up defeating all of the doppelgangers and getting their steal drops (not weapons). I'll probably NG++ because I want more of the gear they drop, and the shampurus are really nice.

If anyone is looking for a great thief character I recommend Elka. You can give him reflection ball so he can steal the entire battlefield in one command. Plus his passive skill gives a 25% stat boost to my other teammates which are female (CC, Sandy, Dees), and his other innate gives +20% chance to steal and lets him steal rares/items that can't normally be stolen. When stacked with Golden Hunter passive he can pretty much steal every normal/rare item in one or two attempts.

Technically they can be farmed: You just need to start a new playthrough to fight them again. They are also great for boosting the hell out of your G-Castle with the last tier shampurus they drop.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that they only show up in the True Ending Route.

I'm at the true route atm. I can't fathom how we are suppose to get 100% charm without farming high tier shampurus

You must have a lot more higher tier shampurus than I do since I was around 50,000 shampurus when I had 23%. I've been farming the mugen field A LOT so I have a ton of low tier shampurus and not many high tiered ones.

I'm guessing the trick to 100% charm lies with them. I now have have 30100 shamps, 32 % charm, and planet size peon ball. Only 42 hours in.